NCAA Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NCAA Tickets

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Well guys looks like I will be see y'all in Indy Saturday! I took the leap of faith and just bought tickets for both rounds. YOLO! Let's show the nation we travel like no other fan base! !!!

Reaction Score
Could I buy my 2 tickets and sell them to a 'Yarder that doesn't have season tickets for face value? Not sure how ticket transfers will work with COVID.

As an untenured teacher I can't swing the days off to attend, unfortunately.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Could I buy my 2 tickets and sell them to a 'Yarder that doesn't have season tickets for face value? Not sure how ticket transfers will work with COVID.

When I bought my tickets thru UConn the confirmation said the tickets would be emailed to me the day of the game. Won’t leave you much time to sell/transfer I would imagine.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Any recommendations for lodging near Purdue University? Hotels with a heavy UConn presence?

Reaction Score

I'll buy them if you can get them before game day

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That's not his mojo you feel rising.
I'm actually a bit reluctant to go. Even more reluctant to talk about it. My luck has been pretty much garbage for a while now. Most of my travels to watch our squad have resulted in a lousy outcome. In particular tournament games. What do I do (not really asking). Enjoy the trip. Maybe get some good food along the way (possibly Lou Malnati's). Hope the Huskies win. No fear I guess.

Reaction Score
I'm actually a bit reluctant to go. Even more reluctant to talk about it. My luck has been pretty much garbage for a while now. Most of my travels to watch our squad have resulted in a lousy outcome. In particular tournament games. What do I do (not really asking). Enjoy the trip. Maybe get some good food along the way (possibly Lou Malnati's). Hope the Huskies win. No fear I guess.
Husky Nation is with you in whatever you choose to do, and, whatever it is, enjoy and Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
only 1350 fans at Mackey games

Capacity for tonight’s First Four tips: 500 at Indiana’s Assembly Hall (3% capacity) and 1,350 at Purdue’s Mackey Arena (9% capacity). Capacity for other NCAA Tournament sites: 1,200 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum (18% capacity), 1,250 at Hinkle Fieldhouse (14% capacity), 2,500-3,800 at Banker’s Life (13-19% capacity), 6,900 at Equity Court and 8,500 on Unity Court in Lucas Oil Stadium (22% capacity)

Reaction Score
I bought two tickets and was planning to go but something family related came up so I’m going to have to stay home. Any idea what my options are to do with the tickets? I’d imagine I can’t refund it but can I sell them on stubhub? Some guidance would be appreciated. Thanks

Reaction Score
I bought two tickets and was planning to go but something family related came up so I’m going to have to stay home. Any idea what my options are to do with the tickets? I’d imagine I can’t refund it but can I sell them on stubhub? Some guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
I think you should be able to transfer them. Tickets going for $200 each on stubhub

Reaction Score
how much are you selling them for?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have an extra ticket for tomorrow's game. DM me if interested in purchasing.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Tickets at stubhub range $150-$500 per ticket just for the UConn game. Wondering what face value is for the tickets you got thru UConn?
Plus $50 in fees each ticket?

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
And this is what I was fearing driving all the way out here only to be disappointed ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom