NCAA Tickets | The Boneyard

NCAA Tickets

Reaction Score
When looks like Saturday. Trying to figure out where we are playing.... and the time. As far as I can tell it's still tbd

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I'm going. Waiting for an email from UConn. They told me people who gave full donations for season tickets this year get first shot.

I let them keep all my donation money but applied my tickets to next year. Do I still get called?

Reaction Score
I let them keep all my donation money but applied my tickets to next year. Do I still get called?
Probably not in the first wave from my understanding. Did you get an email from them Friday?

Reaction Score
I received second round tickets from NCAA last Friday due to my past purchases for tournament. Unfortunately, my tickets are for Sunday so no chance of me seeing UConn. Since the schedule is pending, I have no clue who I'll be watching but I'm still happy for the opportunity.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Got an email on Friday
Also received my 2nd Covid shot last week but won't be going-it was a coin toss
Was gung ho for the NBE tournament but of course no fans

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Got my tickets through UConn. If you went with option 1 for season tickets you got an email to buy.

Tickets at stubhub range $150-$500 per ticket just for the UConn game. Wondering what face value is for the tickets you got thru UConn?

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
FYI UConn just sent an email to normal donors now to buy tickets.

Interesting. I called them around noon and the rep told me right now tickets are only available to donors that chose option 1. And that most likely I won’t be offered tickets because they go by donor level. Still have not seen an email even though I let UConn keep my full donation this year with option 2.

Reaction Score
Interesting. I called them around noon and the rep told me right now tickets are only available to donors that chose option 1. And that most likely I won’t be offered tickets because they go by donor level. Still have not seen an email even though I let UConn keep my full donation this year with option 2.
Hmm. I got another email today that didn’t talk about option 1. If you qualify login to your account and go to the buy tickets page for basketball. Should be a tab that says ncaa tournament tickets.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Hmm. I got another email today that didn’t talk about option 1. If you qualify login to your account and go to the buy tickets page for basketball. Should be a tab that says ncaa tournament tickets.

That worked. Really weird I wasn't notified by the UConn ticket office. Good thing you suggested I check. Thanks again!

Last edited:

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
Now I have a dilemma... What would you guys do... Would you take the chance of not seeing the team play in the big dance at all and just wait until the Sweet 16 / Elite 8 to buy tickets? Or would you take the sure fire route and buy tickets for round 1 and 2? I would stay in Indy the whole month if I could but for most this is impossible.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
And here is another thing to consider... What if one buys tickets and the team gets a positive covid test result? Would UConn pull out of the tournament all together or still play with everyone who tested negative? With the way covid has been handled at UConn I fear they would pull out of the tournament all together. Then you are stuck with tickets you need to sell.

Update: UConn will provide a full refund of the second round game should UConn lose in the first round. I am assuming they would issue a full refund for both rounds if the team withdrew from the tournament due to positive Covid test results.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Now I have a dilemma... What would you guys do... Would you take the chance of not seeing the team play in the big dance at all and just wait until the Sweet 16 / Elite 8 to buy tickets? Or would you take the sure fire route and buy tickets for round 1 and 2? I would stay in Indy the whole month if I could but for most this is impossible.
My plan is go to the first weekend. Skip second weekend. Get back to Indy if they reach FF.

UConn_Top_Dog

Reaction Score
My plan is go to the first weekend. Skip second weekend. Get back to Indy if they reach FF.

That sounds like a good plan. Still tempting to see them cut nets down in the elite 8 which is much more probable to happen. Tough decision. But it makes it even more difficult to choose because of the fact that we havn't seen this team in person this year. And to see Bouk play would be awesome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom