NCAA investigating USF for academic fraud | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NCAA investigating USF for academic fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doesn't this board have an ignore feature? If rhetorical questions and squid hating fans bother your gentle constitution, you might want to use it.
I can't put you on ignore, I would miss out on all the laughs that come with things like you now pretending that question about Syracuse was rhetorical.

Reaction Score
Probably because he's irritated at Calipari for something legitimate, his cheating, while you get irritated at him for his dumb comments on moving the SEC tournament (which has no impact on anything), or the fact he's trying to recruit too many top players (like every other coach is trying to do).

This subtlety and distinction is lost on you.

Not sure why you had to respond? Feeling guilty d-head?

I'm sure you've reacted to people calling him a cheater too so don't be too proud of yourself. Keep on being you though, the most predictable on the Yard.

Reaction Score
Not sure why you had to respond? Feeling guilty d-head?

I'm sure you've reacted to people calling him a cheater too so don't be too proud of yourself. Keep on being you though, the most predictable on the Yard.
You asked a question and I knew the answer.

Reaction Score
Well I can only speak for myself, not what others are doing. I personally only jump in to laugh at you guys about Calipari when you get irrationally mad with him about things of absolutely no consequence. I don't have a bug up my backside for any specific person.

You figure out why players want to go to Syracuse yet, or still puzzling that one out?

It used to be that making fun of Squid had no lower limits on this board.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
It used to be that making fun of Squid had no lower limits on this board.
That's because the are no lower limits on what the Squid will do. His ethical standards are similar to my dating standards; if the ethics doesn't meet his standards, he lowers those standards.

Reaction Score
I can't put you on ignore, I would miss out on all the laughs that come with things like you now pretending that question about Syracuse was rhetorical.

You mean like how you pretend to be intelligent?

Put me on ignore...I command you to do so.

Reaction Score
jon_lovitz-devil-snl-46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member