NCAA investigating USF for academic fraud | The Boneyard

NCAA investigating USF for academic fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Odd. No cut and paste... ?
O.K., just for you.

The South Florida men's basketball program is under NCAA investigation for possible academic fraud issues, multiple sources told ESPN.

Assistant coach Oliver Antigua, the brother of head coach Orlando Antigua, had not been allowed to go out on the road recruiting this month, multiple sources told ESPN. The school released a statement later Wednesday saying that Oliver Antigua has resigned, but did not say why.

Reaction Score
O.K., just for you.

The South Florida men's basketball program is under NCAA investigation for possible academic fraud issues, multiple sources told ESPN.

Assistant coach Oliver Antigua, the brother of head coach Orlando Antigua, had not been allowed to go out on the road recruiting this month, multiple sources told ESPN. The school released a statement later Wednesday saying that Oliver Antigua has resigned, but did not say why.

Thanks. Looks like your sense of humor has redeveloped

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But oddly puts USF on the ACC list.
Perhaps it isn't so odd, upon reflection.;)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Odd. No cut and paste... ?
"That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our players, and we need to pass those lessons on to the many recruiting classes to follow. Because we want our team to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them."

Reaction Score
Why bother to investigate if you're not going to punish the most serious violations?.

Reaction Score
"If there was cheating, it sure was a long way to go just to stink." haha

Reaction Score
How did you get away with throwing a jab at Cal without getting beat up here Scoop? You must rate pal.:eek:
Probably because he's irritated at Calipari for something legitimate, his cheating, while you get irritated at him for his dumb comments on moving the SEC tournament (which has no impact on anything), or the fact he's trying to recruit too many top players (like every other coach is trying to do).

This subtlety and distinction is lost on you.

Reaction Score
Probably because he's irritated at Calipari for something legitimate, his cheating, while you get irritated at him for his dumb comments on moving the SEC tournament (which has no impact on anything), or the fact he's trying to recruit too many top players (like every other coach is trying to do).

This subtlety and distinction is lost on you.

Oh, silly little Napoleon. You are so full of crap. Certain people get jumped on instantly when they insinuate anything about the squid cheating. The real difference here is that you little frat boys don't have a bug up your backside for the guy Mau was responding to. He has probably never poked your insecurities.

Reaction Score
Oh, silly little Napoleon. You are so full of crap. Certain people get jumped on instantly when they insinuate anything about the squid cheating. The real difference here is that you little frat boys don't have a bug up your backside for the guy Mau was responding to. He has probably never poked your insecurities.
Well I can only speak for myself, not what others are doing. I personally only jump in to laugh at you guys about Calipari when you get irrationally mad with him about things of absolutely no consequence. I don't have a bug up my backside for any specific person.

You figure out why players want to go to Syracuse yet, or still puzzling that one out?

Reaction Score
Well I can only speak for myself, not what others are doing. I personally only jump in to laugh at you guys about Calipari when you get irrationally mad with him about things of absolutely no consequence. I don't have a bug up my backside for any specific person.

You figure out why players want to go to Syracuse yet, or still puzzling that one out?
First, let me point out that it is quite fun to be camped out in that insecure little head of yours. Second, I had Syracuse figured out 24 years ago when they got caught the first time for cheating. You probably weren't even born yet.

Reaction Score
First, let me point out that it is quite fun to be camped out in that insecure little head of yours. Second, I had Syracuse figured out 24 years ago when they got caught the first time for cheating. You probably weren't even born yet.
Glad you had Syracuse figured out 24 years ago. Maybe the 1992 Paesano can just answer the questions posed by the 2016 Paesano next time instead of you posting them on this board.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
How dare you say that?

Calipari is a leader of men and an outstanding coach. Don't ever let me hear you talk bad about him on this board ever again, that goes for all of you. I learned my learned my lesson the hard way, everyone get in line.

Holy Straw Man batman...

Reaction Score
Glad you had Syracuse figured out 24 years ago. Maybe the 1992 Paesano can just answer the questions posed by the 2016 Paesano next time instead of you posting them on this board.

Doesn't this board have an ignore feature? If rhetorical questions and squid hating fans bother your gentle constitution, you might want to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom