NC State Attendance | Page 10 | The Boneyard

NC State Attendance

What will attendance look like game 1 vs NC State at the Rent?

• Under 20K

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 21-25K

Votes: 88 28.8%
  • 26-30K

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 30K+

Votes: 97 31.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Maybe we should fly all the BIG 12 ADs, including Brett Yormark, and that (think male member) James Phillips to the game.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
This thread makes me feel like I'm watching a horse race.

"They're coming around the final turn now, 21-25k and 26-30k are neck and neck, but here comes 30k+ making a strong move on the outside!". "Under 20k has faded badly so it looks like we've got a three horse race now as they head into the final stretch!" "Can 30k+ pull it out, does he have anything left in the tank?"
View attachment 91057

"What a race folks! 26-30K still has the lead heading into the final furlong, but 21-25k has faded to 3rd and may be running out of gas. It looks like a two horse race now! 30K+ is looking strong and coming up fast on the outside but can he close the distance? What a race! Who would have thought 30k+ would make it this close? Wow!"
1693501407638.png

Reaction Score
"What a race folks! 26-30K still has the lead heading into the final furlong, but 21-25k has faded to 3rd and may be running out of gas. It looks like a two horse race now! 30K+ is looking strong and coming up fast on the outside but can he close the distance? What a race! Who would have thought 30k+ would make it this close? Wow!"
View attachment 91113

A new category of 35K+ may be needed.

Reaction Score
Comparing UConn to Penn State is a folly.
Maybe, but fan bases are built over long periods of time. Up to 1960, Penn State's stadium held 30k and they expanded to 46.2k. In 1972, they expanded to 57.3k. They won and they kept on expanding.

In business, you don't grow unless you have a vision, invest, and show success.

Reaction Score
Maybe, but fan bases are built over long periods of time. Up to 1960, Penn State's stadium held 30k and they expanded to 46.2k. In 1972, they expanded to 57.3k. They won and they kept on expanding.

In business, you don't grow unless you have a vision, invest, and show success.
Big difference between vision and delusion.

Reaction Score
Concessions and PARKING could be a problem.
If there are actually 32 thousand or more fans at the game, at least half of them won't be used to coming. Which means that, as we get close to game time, parking will be a mess (because everyone will be stopping to talk to the parking attendants as to what to do) and getting through security will be a mess. Get there early and get in early. Not to please others but for your own sanity.,

That assumes that these thousands of folks who Benedict distributed tickets to actually come. I'm from Missouri on this one but I'd rather the stadium be full then empty.

Reaction Score
If there are actually 32 thousand or more fans at the game, at least half of them won't be used to coming. Which means that, as we get close to game time, parking will be a mess (because everyone will be stopping to talk to the parking attendants as to what to do) and getting through security will be a mess. Get there early and get in early. Not to please others but for your own sanity.,

That assumes that these thousands of folks who Benedict distributed tickets to actually come. I'm from Missouri on this one but I'd rather the stadium be full then empty.
I would love to, but i pick my kid up at 530 from practice. In the past that lets me be in my seat by 730sh, since im about 35 minutes away and know the best ways to get there. Will probably listen to some on the radio.

All in all i consider this a good problem for the school.

Reaction Score

Seems to be always a s fest for first game, even if 16k come...

Reaction Score

This is so weird. That wasn't my comment, but it shows me making the comment you're responding too. It was noeynox. I've been framed.

Reaction Score
The school let the program crater. I appreciate that coach understands that and is diplomatic about it. The fan base needs to be partially rebuilt. A lot of the glory days fan base has either died or retired to the south. We’ve gotta win and and replace them with young blood.

I have a lot of respect for how well Mora communicates and shows sensitivity to a fan base that has been tortured by bad hires and conference realignment. He’s just a solid, stable and thoughtful guy. He isn’t going to blame us for not being there until he earns it.
Mora is definitely drumming up interest and support the right way. UConn dropped the ball on the last three hires, but Mora is really bringing enthusiasm back to CT. Everything in the offseason has been nothing but positive. That hasn't happened since 2011 after the Fiesta Bowl birth.

Reaction Score
If I am not in CA, I be there too. It will be awesome to see a sellout crowd.

Let's go Huskies! We need this win so badly.
I miss living in California. I lived in San Fernando valley for about a year. Expensive but I loved it. Met so many amazing people out that way.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I hope they're only charging two dollars for it.
If that is the case, then there definitely won't be enough...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom