NC State Attendance | Page 8 | The Boneyard

NC State Attendance

What will attendance look like game 1 vs NC State at the Rent?

• Under 20K

Votes: 19 6.2%
  • 21-25K

Votes: 88 28.8%
  • 26-30K

Votes: 102 33.3%
  • 30K+

Votes: 97 31.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
If you build it (a winning program) they will come.

Who cares if they're paid, free, donated, stolen, snuck it, etc. Butts in seats and the team playing hard is all that matters.

This is my second year having season tickets and I will only go to one home game total over the two seasons. I support the program because I care and want them to succeed and want people to show up.

30K physically in the building would be a massive success!

Appreciate your support. What do you do with the unused tickets? Are they posted on some UConn site for some lower income game appearance fans to enjoy?

Reaction Score
I expect a big walk up crowd with the great weather. I think we get 40k!

Let’s take the opening kickoff and drive the ball down the field and never look back!
I read capacity is 36k.

Reaction Score
I read capacity is 36k.
“The permanent stadium capacity is 40,000, consisting of 38,066 permanent seats with a standing-room area in the scoreboard plaza that can accommodate up to 1,934 people. It also has a game day capability to add approximately 3,000 temporary seats as it did for UConn football vs. Michigan in 2013.”
- Wikipedia

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I expect a big walk up crowd with the great weather. I think we get 40k!

Let’s take the opening kickoff and drive the ball down the field and never look back!

Also a big factor. Seems like the first time in several years the home opener has great weather in the forecast.

Reaction Score
So is 30K+ people in seats actually realistic? Seems like distributed is over that amount but of course there will be no shows.

Reaction Score
Just going on memory here but I remember the first Diaco game as the game the stadium was named Pratt and Whitney Stadium and we had a fighter plane flyover which was really great. There were a large amount of P@W employees for that game against BYU. It boosted attendance.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is what I wanted to see.

NO EXCUSES

This isn’t the pathetic UConn Football your casual buddies are expecting.

We have a team that can complete at a level of consistency we’ve been dreaming about for over a decade.

Home field advantage is huge, it helps drive winning records.

6 games per year the fans need to put their all into this team, and make coming to our house an intimidating experience that each opponent will remember.

If you want a prayer of beating P5 teams with any consistency, show up, and get loud. The team can’t do it alone.

I don’t care if the tickets were bought, stolen, or given away. I’m proud of the fanbase for what looks like real support for this team. And you know the boys will show their appreciation by leaving it all on the field.

1 more day until the revolution kicks back off, can’t wait.

Reaction Score
The only thing I have problem with is the giving away tickets part. At least offering them at heavy discount would be preferable.

But if you’re going to do that you might as well go whole hog. Count tickets distributed and get something out of it.

A certain school that got into the ACC ahead of us used to give away tickets at all the fad stations in Kentucky. Sometimes you have to slum it up.

STHs have a right to be a little peeved but really they should just go enjoy the game.

FREE gas a ring to it that STEEPLY DISCOUNTED just can't match. Do FREE.

Reaction Score
1693449101093.png

Goodnight, Boneyard!

Reaction Score
I have attended some Penn State games and recall attending a game vs Northern Illinois that drew 100,000.....yes, Northern Illinois. If Penn State can get 100k for Northern Illinois, we can get 40k for NC State.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I have attended some Penn State games and recall attending a game vs Northern Illinois that drew 100,000.....yes, Northern Illinois. If Penn State can get 100k for Northern Illinois, we can get 40k for NC State.

Comparing UConn to Penn State is a folly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom