NBA playoffs | Page 14 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Reaction Score
Dude, Lebron is worthy of hatred for so many more reasons beyond terrorizing the Knicks
What people dont get about whole FA process in 2010 is it was all a charade. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh had already decided to team up in the summer of 2008. To their credit they kept their mouths shut for 2 years, especially Lebron. Carmelo couldve done the same but he couldnt keep his mouth shut for a year.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He can't play Bojan, he's out with season ending foot and wrist injuries he's going to have surgeries on.
Whoops did not know that.

McBride, Burks, Precious, and Robinson is still a pretty good bench.

Reaction Score
Edwards already taking on the challenge getting into Murray 30 secs in

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
watching Nuggets/Wolves

IMG_7509.jpeg

Reaction Score
Game 1 delivering
This is gonna be a great series. I want the Nuggets but wouldn't be disappointed with the Timberwolves. I would be a bit surprised if the Nuggets win the series.

Reaction Score
Timberwolves are just super talented especially when Reid and Conley are playing well and Ant Man is playing like MJ on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Edwards is nasty

Reid gave the Wolves a big lift

Reaction Score
Nuggets had a lil bit of life after that MPJ 3 and then Ant just goes coast to coast for the ender

Reaction Score
Timberwolves are just super talented especially when Reid and Conley are playing well and Ant Man is playing like MJ on both sides of the ball.
Ant is the next big star. He has some of that Jordan Kobe mentality, he even has the fadeaway.

Reaction Score
Nuggets had a lil bit of life after that MPJ 3 and then Ant just goes coast to coast for the ender
Nuggets just have no defense at the rim. It was a layup line against the Lakers.

Reaction Score
It’s fun to watch Edwards when he’s in nonstop attack mode (which has been the entire postseason). Granted Denver played some soft defense there, but so many other players would pull up and wait to get fouled in that situation.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I suspect the twists and turns of his career are what people find interesting more than his actual personality. I know a guy who played golf with him and he said he's actually a fun guy to hang out with, as long as you're cool with a hypercompetitive guy relentlessly belittling you for four hours. Or, I suppose, you're Charles Oakley.

I think they're both great players, I don't really care much more than that. I do think that the Lebron hate is pretty bizarre but probably comes with the territory these days.
He comes across as a mercenary and whiner to me. Drafted to his home town team and instead of staying there and elevating the franchise for 20 years he runs off to Miami. When Miami breaks down he goes back to Cleveland, winning the first title in any sport in Cleveland in 52 years. So, redeemed? Nah, he blew the goodwill by running off to LA for another super-team attempt. Those twists were all self-imposed by his ego. He's a great player but I don't know anybody that isn't a fan of his teams that likes him.

Jordan's career was pretty interesting. He was so good, so dominant that he stopped to see if he could play baseball (and was reasonably good). Then came back and went to his home town team. Had he stayed in the NBA this greatest of all time debate wouldn't even be a question. Jordan may not have been a great guy off the court, I don't know. But even fans of other teams liked the guy. Magic is one of the few others that had that kind of impact.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Knicks down 9 in the fourth… Pacers gonna do this??

Reaction Score
They may as well sim those East Semis fr lol
Ya about that, Knicks down 9. Knicks couldnt defend the 3 against the Sixers and it wasn’t just Maxey hitting them and the Pacers don’t miss 3s.

Reaction Score
If MJ Mcconell can play in the NBA then so can Cam Spencer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom