NBA playoffs | Page 26 | The Boneyard

NBA playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I'm so pissed right now at Thibs, Hart can barely move. This is absolutely bush league from Thibs.
Yes he is responsible because he can stop it. Hart won’t come out they have a medical staff. When you have a player like Hart you have to protect the from themselves. Ronnie Lott cut his pinkie off to keep playing. Hart is cut from the same cloth.

Reaction Score
Hart is the toughest guy in the league, he would play if he had a broken leg. The coach needs to protect his players.
medical team also has a say. he is out for the rest of this game. he’ll be there Sunday.

Reaction Score
This Knicks team is completely snake bitten. It’s like they need an exorcism. Or maybe Dolan goes away. He is just bad karma. He has kept quiet this year and then that Oakley stuff started. Don’t know who started but really the timing of it.

Who knows what’s wrong with Hart not going to play doctor but it don’t look good is my official diagnosis.

I am going to have a nightmare tonight where OG and Hart are all bandaged up and are trying to play but tripping on the bandages in game seven. Then I can see my childhood hero “Clyde” with that sarcastic laugh and saying the Knicks are tryin but they are dyin……. for a Knicks fan this is truly like watching a bad dream.

The Pacers are not very good. But they are better than the team we can put on the floor right now.

Knicks try’n to be incesant, but they’re too convalescent ?

Reaction Score
Not sure what more evidence Daigneault needs to see that this is a Cason Wallace series

Reaction Score
And the Wallace just had an awful stretch that got the Mavs back in it lol

Reaction Score
Daigneault is the anti-Thibs, dude it's a do or die playoff game

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Great series right there. Thunder is going to be a force for awhile. Shai is amazing.

Shoutout to the Mavs front office for making much needed moves at the deadline. They won this series in the paint.

Reaction Score
Thunder need to get size and they have alot of regular season guys that can't be trusted in the playoffs. Have to hope Chet/JDub/Wallace improve their ability to create their own offense, only guy who could do that consistently in this series was SGA.

Reaction Score
Dereck Lively was huge and +26 on the court tonight. It shows how valuable a 7 foot kid can be despite still being an offensive project. Blueprint for Donovan.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Thunder need to get size and they have alot of regular season guys that can't be trusted in the playoffs. Have to hope Chet/JDub/Wallace improve their ability to create their own offense, only guy who could do that consistently in this series was SGA.

All true, but remember how young they all are.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Dereck Lively was huge and +26 on the court tonight. It shows how valuable a 7 foot kid can be despite still being an offensive project. Blueprint for Donovan.
He had to do 3 simple things to be a winning player for his team tonight.

Rebound, defend the rim, and dunk/make layups. That’s all you need to be a high level big on a good team.

Despite Chet’s offensive talents, Thunder won’t win until he gets stronger in the paint or find someone who will be.

Reaction Score
Punked Chet down the stretch

Reaction Score
I really wish more people could see Wilt in action. That guy may be the greatest athlete of all time. High jump, triple jump, ran the 100 and 200, 4.6 40 (Wilt says 4.4), 40 inch standing vertical, more with a step. Strong as hell and 7'1. The YouTube videos are wild.
Sunday afternoons CBS NBA games in the 60’s and early seventies
Wilt, Bill Russel, Nate Thurmond, Willis Reed, Wes Unseld it was Big v Big TV. Who’d I miss?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wilt, Bill Russel, Nate Thurmond, Willis Reed, Wes Unseld it was Big v Big TV. Who’d I miss?
Walt Bellamy is in the HOF. Darryl Imhoff was consistently an all star and was a very good defensive five. Jerry Lucas often played as an undersized center, and in all candor, as his game was ideal for today's NBA, if he came along 50 years later he'd be viewed even better than what was a HOF career.

Reaction Score
medical team also has a say. he is out for the rest of this game. he’ll be there Sunday.
If Hart plays today, he'll probably do more harm than good for the team. You can only play injured effectively for so long.

Reaction Score
Is it weird that I'm a Nuggets fan but I'm more excited for Knicks/Pacers than I am Nuggets/Wolves?

That building is going to be INSANE

Reaction Score
Let’s rock- go New York go New York go- let’s go Knicks!!!!!

Reaction Score
OG can barely even run, props to him for playing but that hamstring probably hanging on by a thread

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Elvin Hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32