Navy Tickets Arrived Today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Navy Tickets Arrived Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If anyone wants to stop by and tailgate I bought one of those stubhub parking passes by the stadium. It is in the gold lot, which appears to be on the Navy side of the stadium.

Reaction Score
If anyone wants to stop by and tailgate I bought one of those stubhub parking passes by the stadium. It is in the gold lot, which appears to be on the Navy side of the stadium.
Gold is visitors' side - Sections Ive seen mentioned here: 25, 26, 31,32, 125, 12-, 131, 132 all Gold. You can leave at halftime and return (get ticket scanned on the way out) so you definitely want seats and parking same side to make that efficient

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Looks like a bunch of UConn folks will be at the Germantown Elementary School. Will be heading there. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Anyone who's been to a game there already know how quickly that school lot fills up, I was thinking about trying there, but fear it will be full by the time I can get there

Reaction Score
My error Gibson street. Was given wrong info by someone in our party
No worries. . . .we'll keep an eye out. Sounds like lots of UConn folks going. That 7:30 am Manchester Darby means we're really going to pushing the envelope Saturday

Reaction Score
I was able to get the same gold parking pass and look forward to seeing some UCONN fans for the first time. As a family of a recruit this will be our first time at a game live in person!!

Reaction Score
Just arrived in Annapolis, staying at Hilton Garden Inn. Haven't seen a UCONN tee shirt yet.

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Anyone want to tailgate or have the post-game victory celebration here? Just a small party barge in a marina near the USNA.

Reaction Score
View attachment 15440 Anyone want to tailgate or have the post-game victory celebration here? Just a small party barge in a marina near the USNA.
It's a little small but it'll have to work. My crew will be arriving Fri afternoon, staying in the Hampton Inn Annapolis.

Reaction Score
Spent the day at the USNA. Had a great tour, saw the assembly of midshipmen for lunch, visited the museum. The 4:00 pm parade was cancelled due to 95 degree and horribly humid weather. Beginning to see more UCONN fans around town.

Hopefully the Huskies are well hydrated for tomorrow's game, hopefully wearing white unis.

Some photos from the beautiful campus:

Gameday banner outside the USNA superintendent's residence:

image.jpeg

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

The 2015 Navy helmet, just one of the displays in the USNA museum. A new section there spotlights the women who entered the USNA in 1976, the first year women could enroll in military academies. It's the 40th anniversary of their entry; many are here at their reunion.

Reaction Score
Annapolis has docks that go right up to all the downtown bars. You can dock and walk right into the bar. One of the coolest places I've ever been.

Also anyone here throw us a message. We're down to hang with any of the Husky faithful.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32