Navy Tickets Arrived Today | The Boneyard

Navy Tickets Arrived Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Navy game is two weeks from tomorrow. Hope to see--and hear--lots of Huskies' fans there. Anchors aweigh!

After eight long months, finally preparing for UCONN FOOTBALL SEASON!

Reaction Score
I have a philosophical question. Maybe i get skewered for asking but I could use some input. Going to navy game with 5 others. Some want to spend same amount and get tickets on 30 yard line. I am trying to convince them it's better to buy in uconn section. A couple of marginal fans who want a better view included and I will hear about it for a long time. Already heard "they always put away fans in worst seats" which is probably true.

Either way looking forward to game.

Reaction Score
I have a philosophical question. Maybe i get skewered for asking but I could use some input. Going to navy game with 5 others. Some want to spend same amount and get tickets on 30 yard line. I am trying to convince them it's better to buy in uconn section. A couple of marginal fans who want a better view included and I will hear about it for a long time. Already heard "they always put away fans in worst seats" which is probably true.

As long as your there... Who cares! Have fun, should be a great experience.

Reaction Score

Buy thru UConn. Makes UConn look better in terms of the amount of traveling fans. The more people buy thru UConn the better. We gotta buy the entire allotment... We still get flak because we only bought 3,000 from the school for fiesta eventhough most bought from stubhub for cheaper.

FYI : I got my tickets bought thru UConn yesterday and I'm in section 131

Reaction Score
We bought through UCONN, seats in section 32. I know that visitor section seats aren't the best (video board is my friend), but the sound of "That's another UCONN....FIRST DOWN!" and being loud on third down are a good trade off. We've met great UCONN fans and players' families at away games. At a Louisville away game, I sat next to Donald Brown's grandmother.

Here's another suggestion for David Benedict: I hope the team goes to the stands at the end of away games to acknowledge the UCONN fans. In previous years, it's been an occasional wave at the end of the game. Other teams make a point to recognize the fans who attend away games.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Just received my 20 tickets for Navy game. Also section 32. Greatly looking forward to trip and game. As I stated in other threads , we rented a house a block away from stadium on Griffen Street. If you are in area stop by and have a beverage. GO Huskies

Reaction Score
Anyone get section 132? I just called the ticket office and the only tickets they have left are in 132. I don't want to be left being the only UConn fans in the section buying from UConn when you can get closer cheaper seats going 3rd party.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Just got my tix and booked my hotel room. Went through stub hub and got section 31. Shoot me now if you want.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Anyone know where would be best to park? The Navy website states they do not sell passes on game day for the lots next to the stadium. Any large groups forming at a lot somewhere that my wife and I could join?

Reaction Score
Anyone know where would be best to park? The Navy website states they do not sell passes on game day for the lots next to the stadium. Any large groups forming at a lot somewhere that my wife and I could join?
Stubhub sells parking passes for the game and although its a few dollars more, to be secured a spot and not have to find one is probably well worth it.

Reaction Score
Well I ended up buying through Uconn and am in 132. I probably paid more than I would have but ultimately decided it's best to invest a few extra dollars to help the school directly.

I now need to figure out parking and game day plans.

Reaction Score
Mine arrived from the school either last Friday or Saturday while I was away Section 32 Row 28.

Reaction Score
We're taking the shuttle from the Harry Truman park and ride. It's within walking distance of our hotel. Eliminates the car issue, will look for friendly tailgaters when we get to the stadium area.

Anyone know what time the UCONN walk through will be on Friday? Would like to be there when the buses arrive.

Reaction Score
IF YOUR IN ANNAPOLIS ON FRIDAY.

PROBABLY NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE THERE BUT ONE OF THE MORE IMPRESSIVE THINGS I HAVE SEEN AT USNA IS A FORMAL PARADE. THERE IS ONE SCHEDULED FOR WORDEN FIELD ON FRIDAY AT 4 THE DAY BEFORE THE GAME. IF YOU GO IN GATE 3 MAKE A LEFT AND YOU WILL BE NEARLY THERE, MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THE NOON FORMATIONS, BETTER THAN A MARCH-ON AND SOMETHING FEW GET TO SEE. SIT IN THE STANDS AND OBSERVE WHY THE SAILBOATS GLIDE BY ON THE SEVERN IN THE BACKGROUND.

Reaction Score
It looks like I will have 2 extra tickets for Navy game. They are in section 32 row 23. Let me know if anyone is interested. You can send me a message. Looking to get the $40 face value. We can possibly meet before hand , or in Annapolis.

Go Huskies

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Spoke to quite a few people last night that are making the trek to Annapolis. Looking forward to this game and trip down. I am hopeful that the ship...errr sled will be righted.

Reaction Score
The American@American_Conf 6 hours ago
Stop by and see us on Saturday in the Navy Fest Area!
04.jpg

Reaction Score
The parking lots at the stadium are controlled and the only way to park there is to buy a parking pass. As was mentioned in an earlier post, ther are some available on StubHub. There are also some parking lots near the stadium that are very convenient, in particular Germantown Elementary School. I think it's about $20 and you are a 10 minute walk to the stadium. There are also park-n-ride lots where you can park and the Naval Academy runs shuttle buses (yellow school buses) to the stadium. Before we had season tix, that's what we did and just met up with folks who did have a parking pass. Have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom