Natalie Butler and Kalani Brown?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Natalie Butler and Kalani Brown??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love to welcome Kalani Brown into the UCONN family. I have read speculation that she wants to stay close to home, but we don't know that for sure (or does someone?). With Collier and Boykin having committed- so exciting!- and others considering us we have the potential of a great class. I find myself wondering if Butler transferred in would it effect our chance for Brown or KLS? What do people think?
They both would come here after Kiah graduates. Uconn has NO true post players after that. Teams have more than 1 wing, or 2 guard, so why can't a team have more than one true post player? Think injuries or one develops more than the other, and that nobody plays all 40 min. Kiah played with Steph as has many post players played together. Depth at every position is important, so unless Geno knows Lauren Cox wants to come here I don't think he won't take both girls. If he gets all 3 and they have different skill sets he may take all of them (call him greedy) as playing 3 bigs together worked pretty well this year.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
This would be a great pick up. Getting a player that already has experience of the college game. Post players always come with a big ? Probably the biggest transition for any player from the high school to the college game is in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom