Reaction Score
Her last 11-1/2 games:

15.4 PPG
3.9 RPG
2 APG
58% FG
43% 3-PT
75% true shooting percentage

KML's best true shooting percentages over a season were 68%.

Her last 11-1/2 games:

15.4 PPG
3.9 RPG
2 APG
58% FG
43% 3-PT
75% true shooting percentage

KML's best true shooting percentages over a season were 68%.
Should I assume you posted her stats to show she was a top 20 player late in the season? She finished strong, no doubt. A top 20 player in the country? is hyperbole from a fan base. If you actually pay attention to other teams and their players then we would know that. There are other teams with very good players.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I love Katie Lou, she's a Angel face assassin, but at no point was she a top 20 player last year. I expect her game to continue to grow, however.
Katie Lou will be the top 10 players this year.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
She was as complete a forward as one could hope.
You know, I think you might be right on that. She also had an ideal physique for a power forward. Not too thin, not too thick. Strong. Tall but not gangly. Great balance. I don't know who ever had better footwork around the basket, complemented by being able to step out and can the three-ball.

Maybe we should call her The Prototype.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Should I assume you posted her stats to show she was a top 20 player late in the season? She finished strong, no doubt. A top 20 player in the country? is hyperbole from a fan base. If you actually pay attention to other teams and their players then we would know that. There are other teams with very good players.

You're not going to find many players with that kind of efficiency. Over that stretch? Yes, I think a case can be made that for that stretch she qualifies.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I wasn't among those predicting that Napheesa would not start but I could see a scenario where she doesn't.
UCONN only has 2 post players (Natalie & Kyla) on the roster and a Guard/wing (Gabby) capable of playing in the post.
Napheesa struggles defending in the post, so it will depend on who else starts.
Indeed, this will be one of the keys to the season. Pheese will have to guard a post a lot. How well she can do that will play a big part against top teams.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So, here in SoCal I have a friend who is a very successful Head Coach at a very successful CC in regards to women's basketball. He also heads a successful club program. Last year I spoke with him regarding the current Uconn players. He told me that he believed the best player on the team is Collier. He is very familiar with KLS.

Reaction Score
So, here in SoCal I have a friend who is a very successful Head Coach at a very successful CC in regards to women's basketball. He also heads a successful club program. Last year I spoke with him regarding the current Uconn players. He told me that he believed the best player on the team is Collier. He is very familiar with KLS.
Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22