My UCONN Bucket List | The Boneyard

My UCONN Bucket List

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I Would like to see a game this year where any of the following is accomplished;
(1) Gabby Williams record a Quadruple Double
(2) Two or more players register a triple double in the same game
(3) As a team UCONN commits Zero Turnover and Zero Fouls
(4) Every player on the roster scores 10 or more points..

Does anyone else besides me believe that these are all attainable or am I just day dreaming? :cool:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I Would like to see a game this year where any of the following is accomplished;

Does anyone else besides me believe that these are all attainable or am I just day dreaming? :cool:
1&2 are extremely remote, but 3&4 are impossible. WTH, why not wish for the moon.....

Reaction Score
I'd like to see Natalie get back to playing like she's played a couple of games earlier this year; Molly play like she's a credible alternative at guard; and Kyla play like she could be sent in for 5-8 decent minutes in a competitive game.

Because if UConn got that, there'd be no need for any other bucket list...

Reaction Score

No problemo! Probably all 4 will happen on the same day, most likely TWICE!

Reaction Score
My bucket list concerning the Uconn girls doesn't go out very far.I want the players on this particular team to all improve just a little bit more between now and tourney time because if they do i don't believe they will be denied their fifth in a row.Natalie,Molly,and especially miss Danger need to at least be able to hold down the fort if not much more when the starters need a rest.If the starting five improves even more and the three main subs provide some good minutes,Geno will have number twelve and a short term fanhood bucket list item can be crossed off.

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
My bucket list is far simpler.
Another undefeated season.
But where is the growth in that....? been there done that, we need something higher to aim for.. :)

Reaction Score
With a Final score of UCONN 120 - Baylor 50 ;)
upload_2017-1-19_17-42-54.png

Reaction Score

4 Is attainable for the starting 5. the score would need to be (starting at( 90 if every one got 10-
Assuming 4 starters get17 each (averaged) that's 85, plus 40 125--possible, unlikely.
2 is the next possible--Gabby and Napheesa and/or KSL is possible--
No quads no Zero's --unlikely
However I liked your dream--a true fan!!

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
4 Is attainable for the starting 5. the score would need to be (starting at( 90 if every one got 10-
Assuming 4 starters get17 each (averaged) that's 85, plus 40 125--possible, unlikely.
2 is the next possible--Gabby and Napheesa and/or KSL is possible--
No quads no Zero's --unlikely
However I liked your dream--a true fan!!
You just gave me my 5th list item :cool:
(5) All five starters score 20 pts

There is nothing wrong with me dreaming BIGLY, as it worked recently for another dreamer.. Who's name I dare not utter... :rolleyes:

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
1&2 are extremely remote, but 3&4 are impossible. WTH, why not wish for the moon.....
Why stop at the moon when I can aim for Jupiter or the Sun ?
If I can see it, then I can do it.. If I make believe it, there's nothing to it..

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
My bucket list concerning the Uconn girls doesn't go out very far.I want the players on this particular team to all improve just a little bit more between now and tourney time because if they do i don't believe they will be denied their fifth in a row.Natalie,Molly,and especially miss Danger need to at least be able to hold down the fort if not much more when the starters need a rest.If the starting five improves even more and the three main subs provide some good minutes,Geno will have number twelve and a short term fanhood bucket list item can be crossed off.
When it comes to UCONN WBB, Those to me are yearly expectations.. ;)
let the confidence of each player to increase twice fold by tournament time and it's a given..

Reaction Score
It's amazing that we have reach such wild expectation while most teams just hope for a win any given day!

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
It's amazing that we have reach such wild expectation while most teams just hope for a win any given day!
This is what happens when you do the unthinkable
(3) massive winning streaks 70, 90, 92 & counting
(4) Consecutive Championship & counting
(6) undefeated seasons & counting
(11) National Championships & counting

It's only natural to reach even further into greatness, to attain the unattainable..

Reaction Score
You just gave me my 5th list item :cool:
(5) All five starters score 20 pts

There is nothing wrong with me dreaming BIGLY, as it worked recently for another dreamer.. Who's name I dare not utter... :rolleyes:
I worked along side of him while he and I picked tobacco in Simsbury and Granby(.25/hr)--over a half century ago. A much as has been written about bias and prejudice -- was not prevalent in Ct--kids with young adults (they) are very accepting.

If Dreams/aspirations/desires were outlawed--few things in this life would be accomplished.

Reaction Score
Why stop at the moon when I can aim for Jupiter or the Sun ?
The only thing that keeps humans from going "beyond" is thinking they can't . Dream the impossible dream--they do at times come true!!

Reaction Score
To dream the impossible dream!! Geno's kids this year were told over and over they could do it.
They believed---and with the size of the team and the lack of real depth they have over achieved.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom