My top 3 with some sort of possibility | Page 3 | The Boneyard

My top 3 with some sort of possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Frost is interesting, simply bc of the Oregon offense. I really hope this hire is an offensive guy.

Reaction Score
H
God, I hope not... that would be a terrible choice for UConn. I don't care if he's boys with WM. Dude was a laughing stock at Kansas and has been out of the game.
He's not out of the game. Gill is the HC at Liberty.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
H
He's not out of the game. Gill is the HC at Liberty.

Like I said, he's out of the game. Lol... Jk, but seriously, Kansas to Liberty? Time to move on and upward to a young up and coming OC or DC from SEC, Big XII, PAC12 or B1G. This program is at a crossroads here and we can't look backward. I even don't like bringing in a guy like a Bobby Petrino. Go with a new name, fresh blood, driven, young talent.

Reaction Score
Like I said, he's out of the game. Lol... Jk, but seriously, Kansas to Liberty? Time to move on and upward to a young up and coming OC or DC from SEC, Big XII, PAC12 or B1G. This program is at a crossroads here and we can't look backward. I even don't like bringing in a guy like a Bobby Petrino. Go with a new name, fresh blood, driven, young talent.
Totally agree SonsOfNutmeg.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Gotta go with youth, and energy to connect with the kids and know how to recruit in this century... Something the Retirement Crew (PP & GDL) never could do:

1. Luke Fickel (Ohio State DC)
2. Pat Narduzzi (Michigan State DC)
3. Scott Frost (Oregon OC)
4. DJ Durkin (Florida DC)

I love defensive coaches but think that UCONN needs an offensive head coach and a solid defensive coordinator who both can recruit New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, when I opened this I expected to see three names that would possibly be our next coach

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Since there are almost no names worth considering in this thread, I will say this:

The upside of WM acting now is that over the next 8-10 weeks he will find out the full extent of interest from the coaching community in the UCONN FB program and have a chance to convince a few who might not be interested initially. I think WM will have to educate a few of the more choice candidates. My advice to him is to do his own homework and trust his own judgement.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I love defensive coaches but think that UCONN needs an offensive head coach and a solid defensive coordinator who both can recruit New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida

I don't nessasrily disagree with that either. Offense obviously has always been our issue, even under Edsall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom