movie trailer thread? | Page 13 | The Boneyard

movie trailer thread?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Mad Max spin off/Furiosa origin story. So Charlize Theron was Anya Taylor-Joy when she was younger? And Thor shows ups.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I've been wondering what Kathryn Newton is up to recently. Flush the latest Antman down the toilet, this looks more her speed. Weird, but in a good way. Seems like the 80s are making a comeback. There have probably been a couple 80s revivals already, but let's do it again.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Not a movie but an upcoming series on Amazon that is getting a lot of buzz. Adapted from a video game series, which usually doesn't work out well, but there are probably a few exceptions? Anyway I've been a fan of Ella Purnell for a long time, but she hasn't had any projects that I've found interesting for quite a while. Hopefully this changes that.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Kathryn Newton doesn't just have 1 movie coming out soon, she has 2. Both look pretty campy, 1 with a zombie so to speak and the other a kidnapping ransom thriller that turns into a vampire horror. I've been waiting to find an edited trailer for this one because the original had quite a bit of language and I didn't want to get myself in trouble.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not a movie but an upcoming series on Amazon that is getting a lot of buzz. Adapted from a video game series, which usually doesn't work out well, but there are probably a few exceptions? Anyway I've been a fan of Ella Purnell for a long time, but she hasn't had any projects that I've found interesting for quite a while. Hopefully this changes that.

Is this based on the video game? Watched it and yes, clearly. Very cool. I think we are going to see video games as very fertile ground for movie ideas moving forward. There’s some great stories and characters and a ready made audience. Handle them right and you’ve got a hit.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Handle them right and you’ve got a hit.
That's it. They usually alienate the built in fan base by not honoring the source material. Same with manga/anime. Look how successful One Piece was on Netflix, because it was a faithful adaptation.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Had me at dog story. This definitely looks different than any other dog movie I've seen before.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well this looks completely bonkers, but maybe fun.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Coming to Prime. Could be hilarious, could be stupid...could be both simultaneously.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Lamorne Morris in a horror movie? I really like Phoebe Tonkin, haven't see her in quite a while.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
This also looks bonkers. How many Skarsgards are there?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Just saw this trailer. Looks different. No dialogue. Maybe no antagonist to speak of? I like the visuals and it could be an interesting story.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Just saw this trailer. Looks different. No dialogue. Maybe no antagonist to speak of? I like the visuals and it could be an interesting story.

I imagine there is dialogue as there are seven actors listed at the end of the credits. Just none in the trailer. Looks like a rather sappy "robot is a better person than you" premise, but I'm a sucker for that kind of crap.

Reaction Score
I just finished the book. It will be interesting.

It’s a Guy Ritchie film so you have already seen it for all intents and purposes. He’s the most mediocre successful director of all time.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
It’s a Guy Ritchie film so you have already seen it for all intents and purposes. He’s the most mediocre successful director of all time.
Michael Bay would like a word. Except calling him mediocre is probably being too kind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom