Morgan's Decision (merged thread) | The Boneyard

Morgan's Decision (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
She's a special player and a special person. Her sense of calm and composure on the biggest stage is without parallel. She will be successful at anything and everything she takes on in life. I feel blessed to have seen her in the UConn uniform.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Absolutely wish Morgan the best of luck! I've purposely avoided posting anything on this topic until now because I didn't feel comfortable presuming to know what the best life decision for her was. All I can say is I hope this one works out for the best. Morgan gave UConn four great and memorable years, and she certainly doesn't owe us anything more at this point. I'll be looking forward to seeing two things: her name on the wall at Gampel, and her having great success in the WNBA!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Morgan Tuck!!

Upon this rock, a team for the ages was built! Stewie now takes her place among the Trinity (DT, Maya, Stewie) but Morgan will forever be the ROCK of this legendary squad.

In Webster's dictionary, next to the word "solid," there are no words -- only a photo of Morgan Tuck.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Morgan Tuck!!

Upon this rock, a team for the ages was built! Stewie now takes her place among the Trinity (DT, Maya, Stewie) but Morgan will forever be the ROCK of this legendary squad.

In Webster's dictionary, next to the word "solid," there are no words -- only a photo of Morgan Tuck.
If Stewie is part of one trinity, Morgan is part of another with Jamelle and Ashja.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Best of luck to her in her future. She seems to have a good head on her shoulder. I think she'll do well in whatever comes her way.

Didn't think she'd leave at the beginning of the year, but as you watched her throughout the year, kinda became resigned to it.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Best Basketball Decisions for Morgan. Will probably be drafted within the 1st 4 picks of the WNBA Draft. If the CT Sun draft her, I hope its with the 3rd Pick as UConn would have the first three picks of the draft. Morgan goes out with the Legacy as the only recruiting class to win 4 straight championships. If she stayed and didn't win it next year, her shine would have been tarnished by some. Not by UConn fans, but others would have.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thank you, Morgan! I was hoping that you would like one more year of college with Professor Auriemma and being Grandma to Kia, Gabby, Lou, Napheesa, et al., but I understand your decision. You have nothing left to prove at the college level. Your legacy as the rock of the Big 3 will endure. I look forward to seeing your name on the Huskies Wall of Honor and seeing you in person at the Verizon Center when your WNBA team visits. As you know, you are a Husky for life, and HuskyNation supports you even after you leave the blue and white uniform behind. Congratulations! Well done!

Reaction Score
WNBA.com has 2 mock drafts. Both have Morgan going to Conn Sun. Interesting thing is second one also has Mo to Sun along withh Brianna Banks, Courtney Williams and Michaela Johnson. April 14.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Sun have picks 3 and 4. Most mocks have Stewie at 1 and Moriah at 2. I saw one in which the Sun pick Morgan and Courtney Williams from USF.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Didn't think she'd leave at the beginning of the year, but as you watched her throughout the year, kinda became resigned to it.
Same with me. On the one hand it's sad, on the other she's embarking on a very exciting time in her life.

From a fan's standpoint, there are young players bubbling up into the system to follow and become endeared to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom