Miami Post Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Miami Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
B78DE087-CFB7-4008-A316-7222EC2A3005.jpeg

Shots of homemade limoncello in our shot glass from the last time we won it all in Houston made the difference tonight. Alums from 1992-22. Probably should have washed the glass in-between but we were in solidarity with Hawkins and his stomach bug.

Reaction Score
I thought Newton was very good tonight against a defender who was allowed to basically rag him with impunity. He’s as underrated a player as we’ve had in a while.
Aside from the skid when he disappeared for a bit, he’s had a very good season. He’s made a lot of big shots, taken care of the ball and played hard. It isn’t easy to do too much more on offense with teammates like Hawkins and Sanogo on your team, they need to eat. It was tough for Tristan to figure out his role. I’m hoping he’ll stick around for next season.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Man, those Miami fans were super confident that Omier would outrebound the entire UConn team, would handle Sanogo in the post, and UConn wouldn’t be able to hold them under 80.

About that…
I must have missed that, when did that happen?

Reaction Score
Love this team knew they had it in them when I saw them play with so much hard and determination at the beginning of the season. One fricken more

Reaction Score
Aside from the skid when he disappeared for a bit, he’s had a very good season. He’s made a lot of big shots, taken care of the ball and played hard. It isn’t easy to do too much more on offense with teammates like Hawkins and Sanogo on your team, they need to eat. It was tough for Tristan to figure out his role. I’m hoping he’ll stick around for next season.
Absolutely. I hope he gets the word that we'd love to have him back!!!

Reaction Score
And to put the icing on the cake --- Revenge is a dish best served cold! We've finally gotten a little vengeance over Larranaga for that 2006 debacle. Of course it's important to me at least because my wife and son both got their degrees from George duck__n Mason.
I have been thinking about this all week.

Reaction Score

View attachment 86434
I am patting myself so let the negative responses fly. First. What a year. Can’t believe we are here again.
It was Adamas game before the Hawkins issue
Karaban would break Miami’s back/hope
Hawk had to give 10pts but we really didn’t need him if-
Joey and alleyne just filled the gap. which happened.
Someone will prob flirt with a triple double( I feel this has been waaaay overlooked as every game someone has a 11-7-9 line) Tristan had that.

Definitely did NOT see

Aj with an empty line…. but his d was legendary.
The line.

Reaction Score
No one's mentioned this pretty cool thing. Karraban's 3pt buzzer beater at the half? He did the exact same thing against Gonzaga.
I knew right that then we had it. Love this team.
Let's goooo!

It’s wild to see a UConn team run the best half court stuff in college basketball. That was basically .

They had a couple press breaks that were perfect basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom