MGoBlog previews Michigan vs UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MGoBlog previews Michigan vs UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That was probably the most accurate and in-depth thing I've read on OUR team this year. And it wasn't even us that wrote it.

Prove them wrong. Until then, understand that's how we are thought of.

I feel like they "borrowed" a lot of material from theuconnblog.com. For instance, their analysis of Lyle McCombs is eerily similar to verbiage that theuconnblog utilizes. I think The UConn Blog does produce quality material - we just need to get more traffic going that way!

Reaction Score
Everyone needs to read the running play breakdown there. McCombs is just as responsible for our running game woes as the line, if not more so. A few plays later, a huge cutback hole opened to the left, and McCombs paused, looked at it, and fell forward again.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Quite frankly... I think the over rated our line play and underrated our WRs... but other than that. Accurate.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We are banking on much better play to.be competitive. If we get the same dumpster fire then look out.

They are banking on much better play so that what we do won't matter.

If we play like an AQ conference FBS team, they are worried about the game if they roll out like they did vs. Akron.

Nothing really too deep here.

Reaction Score
Even the Espn big 10 bloggers had the game closer then I would think... even though the 38-9 one is a bit of a blow out. LOL but close considering the pile of ash uconn football is right now.

Reaction Score
Description of Uconn's workhorse running back " listed at 5-8, 169 lbs -- and not all that quick or speedy, which kind of defeats the point of being small".

That's how I would describe him as well. Not his fault he has been misused based on his skill set, but it is frustrating nonetheless . Been cringing to read that, but will check out later based on the posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom