Memphis vs UCF - AAC title game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Memphis vs UCF - AAC title game

Reaction Score
Another defensive stop when needed...now by UCF.

Such garbage football.

Any comment's on UCF's D holding Memphis to a FG attempt when after that conversion attempt and blocking the FG?

Yes, this game is garbage.

Don’t know why you guys get so butthurt about someone’s difference of opinion. Bully for you if you like this. I’ll take a 13-7 game 6 times a week and twice on Saturday.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Please show me the pictures of the stadium half full in Charlotte. Tonight will be a sellout as was the last game in Charlotte.
Absolutely. The game is sold out and it should be a really good game. But for the first dozen years of the ACC championship game, it was a snoozefest with a half-empty stadium.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Could someone do a community service and meet Hartford Hank at the public library from where he posts and show him a BC message board? Why is this guy so lost here? Maybe the library blocked BC.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
But if UConn had left for greener pastures if would have been different. Right?
That wasn't going to happen. UConn had no plans on leaving the Big East, until everyone else left. We believed in northeastern football.

Reaction Score
Jacksonville, 2007

You asked.

acc_championship_game_crowd_view_2007_empty_stadium_jacksonville_altel_acc_sucks_sux.jpg

No, I asked for a picture from Charlotte where the game was that empty? Since the game has been moved to Charlotte the attendance has been very good. But feel free to live in the past! Having the game in Jacksonville was a major mistake that was corrected.

Reaction Score
Don’t know why you guys get so butthurt about someone’s difference of opinion. Bully for you if you like this. I’ll take a 13-7 game 6 times a week and twice on Saturday.

Could care less. But when someone calls a 48-48 championship game between 2 good teams in OT garbage that person may be reaching.

Reaction Score
No, I asked for a picture from Charlotte where the game was that empty? Since the game has been moved to Charlotte the attendance has been very good. But feel free to live in the past! Having the game in Jacksonville was a major mistake that was corrected.

Is your google machine broken?

Attachments

• 35544DF7-7CB1-4009-AF3E-8A287197D80D.jpeg
    35544DF7-7CB1-4009-AF3E-8A287197D80D.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 42
Reaction Score
Could care less. But when someone calls a 48-48 championship game between 2 good teams in OT garbage that person may be reaching.

I think he is being sarcastic. If not, have at him.

Reaction Score
Focusing on facts, last year's nACC game conveniently located between highly-ranked Clemson team and VA Tech drew 50K fans. Better than prior nACC championship games which drew far fewer attendees, e.g., the worst examples involving your BCU teams in Jacksonville. However, still over 33% empty (Charlotte's stadium seats 75K). And, in a city (Charlotte) with massive boatloads of Clemson and VT students, alumni, and other fans. Again, just actual facts yet maybe . tonight's game may draw more fan. Or, not ...

Your focus on facts is very poor! Last year's game was moved to Orlando from Charlotte as a protest for a law that was passed by the NC legislature. Want to try again!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sometimes busting on you is just fun Dude.

Reaction Score

No, you said go back 15 years and show where it has happened. This was Jacksonville but it happened.

Reaction Score
Amazing how these teams can score all these huge TD's and not one player thinks of commiting a 15 yard unsportsmanlike after scoring.

Reaction Score
Curious ...

I wonder if you are like this in your career and professional life. Scott Frost, seemingly, could have had UCLA or Florida ... but is going back to a PLACE that he loves in Nebraska. That actually is a contrarian thought this day. Would you stay at the corner convenience store if Shop& Save offered you 150% more; would our businesslawyer stay with his Dad's firm if Skadden Arps offered him 1000% more?

Ain't just about shiny objects for these guys. And ... I think - as we saw with HCRE - how you exit a job, marriage, school, family is important. Do the best you can with kids you presumably have relationships with.
You honor your word. You honor the social contract. You are grateful for opportunities and make the best of them and show it with loyalty. When you have fulfilled your commitment and have done well, you are entitled to what the market bears. That's how I see it and that's how I've operated reasonably successfully over 30 years. On the whole, it has benefited me greatly even if in the sort run it leaves $$ on the table. Most employment arrangements are at will. That is not the case with coachesz

Reaction Score
Nice of them to announce during OT that their coach is bailing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom