Megan is WBCA AA | The Boneyard

Megan is WBCA AA

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Congrats to Megan! I will say if any BYers want to object to her being on this team, I may violate the Covid-19 stay at home mandate and drive to these particular homesteads to have a "within 6 foot personal space discussion"... :rolleyes:

How many years it we keep having WCBA All American's-7?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
How many years it we keep having WCBA All American's-7?
But once again, UCONN will have no returning AA's on the team next year. (at this point anyway)

Reaction Score
But once again, UCONN will have no returning AA's on the team next year. (at this point anyway)

That's often how it works, as AA teams have a disproportinate number of seniors. Or, increasingly, juniors who announce for the draft.

Reaction Score
Is Crystal UConn's biggest miss for AA? Best player who didn't make AA?
I think Crystal is right up there with Kia Nurse as two who were knocking on the door but didn't quite get to walk through it. I remember how stunned many of us were at Kia being named national defensive player of the year, but not a first team All American.

And for what it's worth, I believe that had the Huskies made the Final Four or better this year, it probably would have pushed Crystal over the top. And the way the team was playing late in the season, that well could have happened. Crystal was about as badly impacted as any player other than Sabrina by the stunning events of this sprting, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Note the composition: 1 player per team, including South Carolina, Baylor, and Louisville, but 3 from Oregon. Ducks were loaded. And all 3 leave.
All 3 from Oregon were deserving. I am a little surprised Boston nor Howard made it but it's tough to argue with those who did.

Reaction Score
Rhyne Howard was the SEC player of the year over both Carter and Harris so it’s a little confusing for me

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Rhyne Howard was the SEC player of the year over both Carter and Harris so it’s a little confusing for me
This kind of thing happens all the time. The people who vote on SEC POY are not the same people who vote on the AA teams. It stands to reason that a different group of voters might arrive at different decisions. There's no judicial precedent that they're bound to follow.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So Megan will be on the Wall of Honor now, right? That's "some pretty elite company" as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom