McDonalds AA game

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Putting CW back in so lead should grow again

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Hoopsgurlz' Dan Olsen mentions ONO's high ceiling when talking about rating players. Course, he had her #1 at one time so he obviously likes her.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Christyn has what I call a "no frills" game. She's very business-like, kind of like Maya, who also had great economy of movement. I am not comparing CW's skills to Maya's, just saying both don't fiddle around with too much dribbling or flashy moves.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reese has a good frame for the college game. I like her shot, very smooth.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Williams is great inside and outside.....whew!

More than anything else I've been studying the composure of the ND Commits....Jordan Nixon and Katlyn Gilbert.
Gilbert has nice form on the jumper and a good release.
Nixon is on the slight side -- much like Lindsay Allen -- but I like the way she moves the ball around and, yes, I did like the correct use of the behind the back pass on the break.

The Reese kid who is going to Arizona has a little bit of Maddie Cable in her with those one-handed push/jump shots.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Williams just looks like a Husky in some of the non-obvious ways. Her outlet passes, vision, and court sense, for instance. Geno wants players that are on it mentally to the point they can react without thinking. She appears to have that trait already.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Christyn has what I call a "no frills" game. She's very business-like, kind of like Maya, who also had great economy of movement. I am not comparing CW's skills to Maya's, just saying both don't fiddle around with too much dribbling or flashy moves.
I would add in patience (no panic) to her game also. She also good enough at initiating the offense that she can be back up PG. CW is going to play a lot next year.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Williams is great inside and outside.....whew!

More than anything else I've been studying the composure of the ND Commits....Jordan Nixon and Katlyn Gilbert.
Gilbert has nice form on the jumper and a good release.
Nixon is on the slight side -- much like Lindsay Allen -- but I like the way she moves the ball around and, yes, I did like the correct use of the behind the back pass on the break.

The Reese kid who is going to Arizona has a little bit of Maddie Cable in her with those one-handed push/jump shots.

Generally agree with you other than Gilbert's jumper form doesn't look quite right to me...I like the way she thinks the game though. Seems to play in control and have good instincts for what to do.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Nelson-Ododa was far more aggressive than I expected. She must've posted up 40 times. Still a bit raw in some of her offensive moves near the basket, but her effort and quickness are undeniable. Didn't get to see it, but she's got a smooth jumper as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom