McDonalds AA game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

McDonalds AA game

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Emily Engstler playing very well. Sedona Prince has slimmed down considerably. Christyn shooting for MVP.

Like Engstler's versatility, both inside and outside. Didn't expect the nice passes.

Getting an ironic kick that Jordan Nixon is paired with Jenna Brown on the same shift, given that Nixon took the ND slot when Brown decided to head to Stanford. I like what I see of her (Nixon's) composure thus far.

Christyn sets her legs and has a nice, quick release. Interestingly, her release reminds me a bit of guards most Husky fans love to hate...the Mabreys. Very quick release. Boy, looking at her interview now....very animated young lady.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Interesting. In CW's half time interview, she said she initially wanted to be on a team that would take down UConn but changed her mind when she visited. :D

Want's to be game MVP. Setting standards is the way to stardom.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice pressure steal and look how she just bully dribbled out of a trap. Strong girl. Crystal and Christyn maybe the strongest pair physically. As I am typing, rips an offensiv rebound and puts up a pure baseline midrange jumper.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Like Engstler's versatility, both inside and outside. Didn't expect the nice passes.

Getting an ironic kick that Jordan Nixon is paired with Jenna Brown on the same shift, given that Nixon took the ND slot when Brown decided to head to Stanford. I like what I see of her (Nixon's) composure thus far.

Christyn sets her legs and has a nice, quick release. Interestingly, her release reminds me a bit of guards most Husky fans love to hate...the Mabreys. Very quick release. Boy, looking at her interview now....very animated young lady.
CW is outgoing and has a big personality. Legendary. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Interesting. In CW's half time interview, she said she initially wanted to be on a team that would take down UConn but changed her mind when she visited. :D

We had a kid wearing #23 in 2007-11 who set lofty standards for herself. She wants to be the best player in the world. And she may be.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

UConn Nation will love her!!! I can't wait to see her and Crystal on the court at the same time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom