Maryland Post Game Izzo Presser | The Boneyard

Maryland Post Game Izzo Presser

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Cringeworthy, but his answer to why the kid left is plausible: he graduated and then went to play in Europe.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Cringeworthy, but his answer to why the kid left is plausible: he graduated and then went to play in Europe.

Yeah if you assume the woman from OTL doesn't know more than he does.

Reaction Score
I can't see this going away this season.

He said that he'll cooperate with every investigation. The next one is going to be about how he handled the past investigations.

Reaction Score

Was confused on this, but it sounded like the "kid" was on staff when he left and not a student. When do lies become plausible?

Reaction Score
I can't see this going away this season.

He said that he'll cooperate with every investigation. The next one is going to be about how he handled the past investigations.
I hope it doesn't. Questions need to be answered. Judging from this, Izzo doesn't have any answers. There is simply no good answer for the inexcusable act. Hopefully the court of public opinion wins out!

Reaction Score
He put his team & program above all else & he looks ashamed of himself now...........the 2009 team lost in champ game & 2010 team made the final 4. The main allegations of sexual misconduct by his players occurred during the 2010 season when Izzo knew he had a really good team and nothing short of his players being jailed was going to derail his quest for that 2nd title. He didn't suspend Payne & Appling for even 5 minutes in 2010 or the 2 unnamed players in the other allegation prior.....Payne basically admitted on tape (which Izzo must have known about) that they raped the girl & Izzo didn't think it was necessary for them to miss a single game let alone be dismissed (as they should have been)....pathetic.

Other coaches may (& probably have) done similar things in that situation.....he didn't get that 2nd title in 2010 & hasn't been able to yet. Now we are full circle again in 2018 with these assaults being re-visited & MSU having a Final 4 caliber team & Izzo will let nothing short of him being fired derail his elusive quest for that 2nd title.....let's hope MSU is once again derailed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My friend is a body language expert. She gives body language tips to those testifying as expert witnesses. Basically she agrees with you after I forwarded the presser to her.
I work in the psych field familiar with body language can communicate more than words

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Pay no attention to the rapes in East Lansing....there’s some invesigation in Storrs. Recruiting or somewhat.
Go away.

Reaction Score
He should say....."I regret my lack of action in 2010, I should have dismissed Payne & Appling.....I was wrong not to & I'm sorry" He won't because then that would open a can of worms about what else may have gone on & was swept under the rug. His chance to do the honorable thing was in 201o.......so he'll try & hang on now.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
any other year you would be right. This year with the whole movement going on i'd be surprised if he is coaching in February.

I'd put serious money against that. University higher ups have already fallen on the sword. The Board can use that as an excuse to say action was taken. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Izzo makes it through, scathed, but alive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom