Margo Briefly Mentions UConn vs South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Margo Briefly Mentions UConn vs South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...not worth the time.
Not worth the slime. Kinda like reading Gary Davis' comments on ESPN womens basketball Scorecenter forums.
Good way to support the makers of Tylenol.

Reaction Score
Thought it was a gut shot, not a kidney shot? Anyway, either way it was a cheap shot.
Nan is right. It was either to the liver or solar plexus. The kidneys are in the back...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I enjoy Margo passion for her team. Why would she scream out "Moriah Jefferson! when talking about UCONN vs. SC game and then can't follow through & compliment MoJet? The mere excitement in your voice gave her away. It not like anyone who watched the game would not share your excitement. Game recognize game! MoJet has game, Margo must not have game. Really Margo, you are getting hyped for playing Kentucky next year and you can't shout out MoJet? Is your hatred of UCONN that strong?

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I always wondered who read this stuff from another planet outside the known universe

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I always wondered who read this stuff from another planet outside the known universe
It would be the Tennessee fan base, and the UCONN fans who enjoy the rants she goes on when her team loses. Last year was particularly hysterical on many occasions. Plus, Margo probably fancies herself a bit of a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom