LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 23 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I hope we land Flaujae, we need talent badly at guard.

I am curious if we hear back this week about Morris. Mikesell was granted immediate eligibility today.
Was Mikesell as graduate transfer? What about Morris? Just can't recall.

Reaction Score
I hope we land Flaujae, we need talent badly at guard.

I am curious if we hear back this week about Morris. Mikesell was granted immediate eligibility today.
And she was granted eligibility last year too right? If that's the case. Morris should we well.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
And she was granted eligibility last year too right? If that's the case. Morris should we well.
Not sure we're comparing apples to oranges. Mikesell has transferred from Maryland to Oregon to Ohio State.

Morris has transferred from Baylor to Rutgers to Texas A&M to LSU; that's one additional school than Mikesell.

On the other hand, Morris did get to play last season at A&M, but not as someone who was granted an individual waiver; she did get the "blanket" waiver in early December. So, again, different than Mikesell.

Reaction Score
Not sure we're comparing apples to oranges. Mikesell has transferred from Maryland to Oregon to Ohio State.

Morris has transferred from Baylor to Rutgers to Texas A&M to LSU; that's one additional school than Mikesell.

On the other hand, Morris did get to play last season at A&M, but not as someone who was granted an individual waiver; she did get the "blanket" waiver in early December. So, again, different than Mikesell.
I'm pretty sure you're most likely correct. But man It'll make this LSU fan happy if we get Morris eligible

Reaction Score
Starting lineup prediction?

Pointer
Cherry
Newby
Gusters

Neither Trasi or Shematsi have looked good. Payne may start. It’s smaller but that lineup looked much more cohesive

Reaction Score

Pointer
Cherry
Newby
Gusters

Neither Trasi or Shematsi have looked good. Payne may start. It’s smaller but that lineup looked much more cohesive
I’m thinking Payne. I think Mulkey liked that group better. Unless she try Shemasti one more time. Trasi cannot play the 3. Sorry. Too big for me.

I do agree that Payne is the most cohesive. And she actually can handle the ball. Give pointer an opportunity to play off ball.

This exhibition is the most I’ve seen pointer take jumpshots. And not only that. She did it very good to me. She is indeed elite.

Reaction Score
I can see Shemasti and Trasi being hits and misses all season lol. There may be games where the three will fall for them. Then they get more minutes and disappoint.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Pointer
Cherry
Newby
Gusters

Ware needs alot of minutes in my mind. She might be the only guard not named Pointer that can shoot.

Reaction Score
If Trasi or Shemats can play strong defense then either one at the 3 could still be useful. Guarding Howard, Cooke, Burrell, and others will be important if the tigers have any hope of an NCAA post season.

Reaction Score
If Trasi or Shemats can play strong defense then either one at the 3 could still be useful. Guarding Howard, Cooke, Burrell, and others will be important if the tigers have any hope of an NCAA post season.
Cherry is a great defender. Shemasti and Trasi will get left on defense.

Reaction Score

This article amazes me and says a lot about where the program was before.

The Fast Break Club has gone from a mere 22 members two years ago to nearly 200. A week ago, armed with a goal of selling 5,000 season tickets, LSU was already at 4,459. The previous record — set in the 2006-07 season when the Tigers made their fourth of five straight Women’s Final Four appearances — was 2,947.

Reaction Score
I can't wait until Gusters get in the shape she need to be in. She is gonna be hard to stop.

Reaction Score
This one possession proves how horribly far behind Aifuwa is compared to Gusters. Like very far

And I was thinking she would have gotten better under Mulkey.

Reaction Score
Side note. Pointer is an excellent point guard.

Ware looks like she having first game jitters. I just hope like you said @SECbbfan24 Kim don't be hard on her with freshman mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom