LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 21 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The hard truth is this roster only has a few players that should be on SEC scholarship...
Yeah I just wonder where you guys get offense if she gets in foul trouble or anything. It’s really unfortunate what Nikki left y’all with but I’m sure Mulkey will have it rolling by next season.

Reaction Score
The hard truth is this roster only has a few players that should be on SEC scholarship...
Majority that are playing. If we look at Baylor team. Only Pointer would actually play on a Kim Baylor squad. Probably would start. Ware would be my second choice.

Reaction Score
The way y’all are talking I was expecting to see LSU down, not up by 16 at half. My how expectations have changed.

Reaction Score
Yeah I just wonder where you guys get offense if she gets in foul trouble or anything
the answer is LSU is screwed.... literally.

Kim gonna be shopping that transfer portal hard this offseason. I sincerely believe the kids are trying hard but some just arent good.

On a positive they actually looked like a coherent team the last 5 minutes of the quarter.

Reaction Score
I’m lowering my expectations. They wasn’t high. But they were better than what I see now. (Have to include I thought Morris would be playing).

Reaction Score
The way y’all are talking I was expecting to see LSU down, not up by 16 at half. My how expectations have changed.
The truth be told, the game was a dumpster fire the first 10-15 minutes but they were excellent the last 5 minutes. Its gonna be a bumpy year although I think some things will get sorted out in a couple months.

I expect growing pains but its extremely evident how hard the talent is lacking in areas.

Reaction Score
Moon gone and Morris not playing. Faustine Regressed under a real coach. Gusters out of shape. Nobody else is capable of doing anything. That 2-3 matchup zone Nikki ran saved LSU from looking horrible.

Reaction Score
I was able to catch the latter part of the second quarter - Pointer is solid but LSU needs Morris, especially to help relieve Pointer, especially if the current starting guards continue to struggle and a lot of the reliability lands on Pointer. I have yet to see Ware but from what I've read it seems as though its an enigma as to why she's not starting.

Reaction Score
But let me stop lol it’s better that we see what we see now. Kim will adjust. She knows what she is working with. The end of this game will tell a huge tale.

Especially when the bottom of the bench start playing hard. She’s gonna make decisions

Reaction Score
I was able to catch the latter part of the second quarter - Pointer is solid but LSU needs Morris, especially to help relieve Pointer, especially if the current starting guards continue to struggle and a lot of the reliability lands on Pointer. I have yet to see Ware but from what I've read it seems as though its an enigma as to why she's not starting.
Kim didn’t even start Andrews last year. My hopes on her starting Ware is a pipe dream

Reaction Score
Moon gone and Morris not playing. Faustine Regressed under a real coach. Gusters out of shape. Nobody else is capable of doing anything. That 2-3 matchup zone Nikki ran saved LSU from looking horrible.
I understand. However if they don’t know now they will soon that no player’s spot is safe. I expect a busy transfer portal at LSU this off-season.

Reaction Score
Kim didn’t even start Andrews last year. My hopes on her starting Ware is a pipe dream
She doesnt even need to start but some kids deserve a look in spite of how awful some of these seniors look. Won't know until you try and this is one of the few opportunities they can try things worry free.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Kim benching Faustine is a huge sign.
I think Kim is gonna throw Gusters to the wolves and let her take her lumps because her upside is much more than Faustine. This is about the future and she knows Gusters development is critical. Even bad Gusters is probably better than Faus

Reaction Score
I like Newby and Gusters together, they seem to have the best post-to-post chemistry

Reaction Score
Dear God. I wish Newby can do more than rebound. It’s like she have the work ethic to be more than what she is. But she can’t finish.

A very lesser version of Ayana Mitchell

Reaction Score
I like how Payne can control the ball. I Want to see her have more offense ran for her

Reaction Score
Cherry needs to strictly do midrange jump shots and no more 3's. They need to abandon it because she just can't shoot the deep ball.

Reaction Score
Cherry needs to strictly do midrange jump shots and no more 3's. They need to abandon it because she just can't shoot the deep ball.
Agreed. She always been good in that range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits