Louisville's President still out there lobbying in public-"still going to be lots of changes" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville's President still out there lobbying in public-"still going to be lots of changes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Lemon people (Texas Mark) and a few others are actively rooting for the Ville, on the Ville board. Makes me lol.

they spend more time talking about UConn's demise than their own team. I counted 5 uconn threads on the bball page alone the other night. In addition to slow the sinking...its a nice bonus that if uconn goes to the ACC we get to torture that pathetic fanbase some more years.

Reaction Score
If we do get into the ACC, I guess now "Texas Mark" will be added to our message board blacklist.

Nothing worse than those wannabe SU losers. They are so delusional with their status it is simply laughable. TexMark is actually one of the better SU posters. If we ever land in the ACC, we will be back to bunch of teams we really hate. The good thing is we will get to kick their arses regularly.

Reaction Score
Notice that Ramsey made it a point to say that the U of L has not had any NCAA infractions in 15 years? Gee I wonder who he was trying to go after with that comment.
You know he and Jurich are pushing the hell out of that to the ACC folks because the idea that there academics are improving is not really believable at the moment. They are far behind us.

Reaction Score
At this point id love it if they invited us and we told them to stick that invitation right up their . Rep the Big East till the wheels come off.

Actually if they did that I'd be beyond pissed, but it's a cool thought.

Reaction Score
Louisville's main recruiter is dirty. Clint Hurtt was involved with the cheating going on at Miami. Strong recruited south florida. Now we know how.

Funny when the light gets shined on the rats that Louisville's recruiting falls off the cliff (#73 on rivals, uconn is #54).

Reaction Score
they spend more time talking about UConn's demise than their own team. I counted 5 uconn threads on the bball page alone the other night. In addition to slow the sinking...its a nice bonus that if uconn goes to the ACC we get to torture that pathetic fanbase some more years.

I mentioned this in the lame-o new Cuse recruiting thread. They are threatened by UConn because UConn dominated the BE for so long.

The irony of all this is that UConn kept the entire league relevant for over a decade when absolutely no one else was doing anything at all, not Syracuse, not Pittsburgh, not G'town, not St. John's, not Villanova. It was UConn on the bball side, and Miami and VT on the football side.

Reaction Score
...................................................................................................................................
Haven't been over there in weeks, reminds me too much of the Tenn board.

Reaction Score
Louisville's main recruiter is dirty. Clint Hurtt was involved with the cheating going on at Miami. Strong recruited south florida. Now we know how.

Funny when the light gets shined on the rats that Louisville's recruiting falls off the cliff (#73 on rivals, uconn is #54).

And IIRC Louisville had the worst APR out of any football team in the country a couple years ago. But that was before the NCAA decided to retroactively impose penalties.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Wouldn't you need to hear the joke to like the punchline if you've never heard it before?
Based on the punchline it was pretty easy to figure out the premise.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom