Louisville vs Miss. State (pick it) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Louisville vs Miss. State (pick it)

Louisville vs Miss. State (pick it)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I think Walz goes after McCowan early, at least I would. If that happens, Louisville in a rout. I wonder who Vic will have cover Durr - his kid?
No one can cover Durr one on one. It took a team effort by UConn with obviously Kia doing some good face guarding early. They need to have a defensive plan on what they will give up to make sure they limit Durr.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
People talking about how Louisville lost to UConn this season but no one is mentioning how they lost at home to Florida State in a game where Durr was 5 of 21 from the field and 1 of 8 from three...ouch. If she plays like that in a much more pressure game tomorrow night then it could get really ugly and Morgan William will get a chance to sit out the entire 4th quarter for a legit reason :)

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Watching in person from the final four fanatics sky terrace and if someone doesn't get a technical I would be surprised. It aint pretty but at least both teams are now shooting over 30%.

Reaction Score
MS State has a shot at ending 3 of Louisville seasons with a loss within 3 months.
Football Taxslayer Bowl 31-27 State
Men's NIT Tournament 79-56 State
WBB Final Four - TBD

Louisville fans are going to be hating on State if they make it 3.

Can't spell Louisville without three Ls.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom