Louisville Postgame Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Louisville Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Exactly. She has to be better than ONO. And a no-show Edwards. Put her in the game, for goodness sake!!!!! What's going on?
She isn't better than Ono, based on what I've seen so far. She fouls more (one of Ono's bigger faults), she misses more layups, and she doesn't rebound as well (at least right now). All this is not to say she isn't a talented player, but if Geno started her you'd see why bigs are nearly always a project and need time to develop. Now that development time might be shortened with more game time, but I don't think team results would be better while she's learning.

Reaction Score
GREAT!! Really how can you look at the Great players UConn has had and put Christyn in that group, I really wish she was,I really hate to say,but the teams of Collier,Samuelson,Dangerfield and Walker wasn’t Great, there should have been at least one championship. Megan Walker an All-American?Megatron didn’t produce enough..I’m sorry for ranting, but our Senior class isnt great
They aren’t great but have an opportunity this year to achieve greatness.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Wow I have not seen so much negativity here in quite some time. How quickly the tide turns, this after a heck of a good game against a very formidable opponent. Louisville played tenacious defense the entire game and obviously had the deeper bench.

Not attacking anyone personally here but for years UConn fans have been considered very knowledgeable of the game. Hard to understand the bashing in this thread of the players and the coaching staff. The game has changed before our eyes but some seem to miss the fact there are other teams out there with the same or better talent.
The speed at which the game is played at is way beyond just a couple decades ago. Right now UConn is playing wounded and I think they did a good job of almost pulling of an upset today with what we have for players playing out of position.

Now I know why this site is called the "Boneyard".

This is worth waaaaaay more than 2 cents! ;)

@Tonyc No attack but who would you have played today different than the coaching staff did? Very surprised with the discontent with Geno and the staff.
Let me begin by saying that I have not posted here on the BY for too many years. But over the last two seasons or so it does seem that more and more threads and posts are made just so fans can post negative opinions, especially about the coaches. In post game threads there seems to be just as many negative comments as positive comments and many are being made by fans whose usernames don't seem to be all that familiar. They appear to be drive bys...post a couple of negative comments and then disappear. Others seem to have joined the BY in the last month or so and it makes me wonder if they are just fans that might be using an "alias" username for whatever reason just to get their opinions expressed again.

It is kinda depressing IMO.

Rant over.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Agree 100%
ESPN announcers talking about how she has grit and wants to play?
If she came down on the bad leg the wrong way and finished off any hope of returning this season, they would have said "What were they all thinking?!"
We all love Paige's dedication and her attitude as much as her skills, but this was just plain dumb.
It wasn't wise or wisely considered, and it was self-indulgent, but I wish we could stay away from the insult vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom