Louisville or Michigan? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Louisville or Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Michigan, there was a post here about a couple of months ago asking who could you live with winning a championship, they were my pick.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ok, but imagine Louisville was a person doing this? You'd hate their guts for being such a low rent, low class, shameless self-promoter. I find those people intolerable. They remind me of a sleezy, slimy, lying politician, overselling their qualifications. Plenty of them get elected. The fact that it worked, mostly due to the influence of the other "dumb jock" in the conference, FSU, doesn't change how I feel about them.

Oh no doubt. It's a thing to do on a personal level. But we are talking about multi-million (billion) dollar institutions. And feelings aren't a part of it.

Hey, I got no love for 'ville either, I'm just saying I can't hate on them for doing that, because I wish UConn had been waaaay more aggressive than they were in the conference realignment battle.

Reaction Score
Michigan! UNLESS: next season will be magical for UConn and the team propels itself into a number one seed by beating the semen out of RP's team next year . . .
Dude.
I totally support gay rights and so on and so forth.
But I really, really don't want to see UConn "beat the semen" out of anybody.
Jesus man.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Dude.
Jesus man.
Nice to take a Pitino dig and make it into something relevant. :)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Dude.
Jesus man.

Even if it dribbled down their leg?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
My daughter lives in Louisville and both txted & I'd me on Saturday night. I don't think she's ever watched a game, not even at the Kohl Center when she was in Madison. For that reason, I'm neutral and just wanting a good game between the two most deserving teams.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I'm not rooting for no stinkin' Big Ten team.

............................If you don't like it, I will use Mind Control to make you punch yourself in the throat
url
controller.jpg

Reaction Score
Michigan because of Beilein. He is a fantastic strategist and might be able to find away to pull off the upset. He is the type of coach you would want your son to play for, maybe that is why they have so many players who are the sons of former pros. He is well respected for his coaching and seems to have class. Pitino is a hell of a coach, but class is not a word I would associate with him.

Yeah his team did everything to try to choke it off against Syracuse.

Bad, bad coaching

Yeah he's my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member