Louisville or Michigan? | The Boneyard

Louisville or Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No win situation. Root for Michigan and listen to how great B10 or hope L'ville wins and how great Pitino.

This is not good, is it? I'll go L'ville and we'll kick their a** next year.

Reaction Score
Eh michigan, keeps us at more titles than lousiville, and hopefully we'll be joining one of the two programs (in conference) in the near future.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't really mind either, UM gets the nod for knocking off Cuse.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
You're kidding right?
I'll go L'ville.

Not for me, ill be rooting for Michigan (who cares if they think Big10 is better, truth is they haven't won a title since Jordache Jeans were popular)

Ville fans are obnoxious like Cuse, plus I don't want them tying UConn with 3 titles

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I don't care if LVille gets a 3rd title. They've been at this at a high level a lot longer than us.

I just figure the last year of the BE should result in a BE champion.

Reaction Score
Should be a great game. Think Michigan might win tho based on how they destroyed VCUs press. Lville looked unbeatable until this weekend. Should be a great game but Lville struggles in the half court. If Michigan can break the press they could be ok. I had this final in my bracket with Lville winning but I'm not so sure now. If hardaway and stauskas are hitting from deep Michigan looks very tough with the way mcgary is playing. Michigan has tbe personnel. Either way it will be a glorious final without Cuse!!!

Reaction Score
Yeah, but if L'ville wins then how much better would you feel when we beat their buts next season in the AAC?

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
?!!?!
I don't care if LVille gets a 3rd title. They've been at this at a high level a lot longer than us.

I just figure the last year of the BE should result in a BE champion.

Granted they made the Final4 two years in row..... But this high level you speak of hasnt won a title since 86, ya the same year Bears beat the Pats with that sick D.......their "level" for the past 25 years doesn't touch ours in the least. Tell ya what give me a lil of whatever your smoking, it must be pretty darn good bro

Reaction Score
Either way, this will be a match up of two of the best back courts in the country. Let's hope it's entertaining, guards should put on a show.

Reaction Score
Go Michigan! For all I know they could be our future conference mate. Screw UL and Cuse.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
?!!?!

Granted they made the Final4 two years in row..... But this high level you speak of hasnt won a title since 86, ya the same year Bears beat the Pats with that sick D.......their "level" for the past 25 years doesn't touch ours in the least. Tell ya what give me a lil of whatever your smoking, it must be pretty darn good bro

Point being they have a longer history of relevance, that's all. You just noted it yourself - they had two NCs before we even had a serious program. Not a blueblood, but 8 FFs and 2 NCs in 55 years is something.

Certainly more than Cuse! Or Michigan for that matter.

sammydabiz

Reaction Score
Point being they have a longer history of relevance, that's all. You just noted it yourself - they had two NCs before we even had a serious program. Not a blueblood, but 8 FFs and 2 NCs in 55 years is something.

Certainly more than Cuse! Or Michigan for that matter.

No I hear ya, but I'm more of "what have you done lately kinda guy". I mean c'mon their two titles weren't even in the era of the 3 point line for the NCAA's.....University of SanFransico won a couple titles too. Maybe I should honor those ridiculous Helms titles Cuse won lol. I'm just saying do it in today's game of bball like UK, DuKe, NC, UConn, Fla, and the respect will flow. Plus Ville fell off for years and have only returned to prominence with Patino at the helm.
I guess I just took offense that you said they've been doing it at a high level longer than us, which is true if you look at your way....but for me garners little respect, if you can't win one in the age of modern basketball

Reaction Score
Louisville.........like that team not worried about the uni.........only way I root for Michigan is vs the Orange pr*cks.............not worried about titles and numbers here.

Reaction Score
Rooting for Louisville also. Hoping Smith and GD go off in the game and ride into the sunset although RS prolly coming back regardless.

Reaction Score
Michigan, Michigan, Michigan and then Michigan.

Anyone who roots for Louisville should be chased from their homes and punched in the throat.

I'm rooting for Louisville. Come get and me. My address is 103 S. Main St., Middletown CT, 2nd floor, Suite 207, in the Middlesex Hospital Behavioral Health Condominiums.

Looking to get out of here anyways.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Michigan, and I don't think anyone on this board has expressed more hate for them over the years than I have. I want the BE to die knowing that since 1985, only one other team won a national championship other than UConn's 3.

So all these jokers can say whatever the hell they want about the conference but at the end of he day, UConn won more combined BE titles than any other team, and UConn is the only team in the conference to win more than one title as conference members.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't mind Michigan, I no longer care about Louisville. As with all of the tournament games (both NCAA & BE) prior, tomorrow night I will find something more important to do than watch the game (it may be time to change the baking soda box in the fridge) and start concerning myself with current college hoops games sometime next November.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for Michigan, and I don't think anyone on this board has expressed more hate for them over the years than I have. I want the BE to die knowing that since 1985, only one other team won a national championship other than UConn's 3.

So all these jokers can say whatever the hell they want about the conference but at the end of he day, UConn won more combined BE titles than any other team, and UConn is the only team in the conference to win more than one title as conference members.
GO BLUE!!!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I guess I just took offense that you said they've been doing it at a high level longer than us, which is true if you look at your way....but for me garners little respect, if you can't win one in the age of modern basketball

Depends on your definition of "age of modern baseketball". Ville's two NCs both came in the BE era, which, to me is when modern basketball began ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom