Louisville beats Baylor! ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Louisville beats Baylor! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
That's the problem. Jeff is purposely trying to provoke her. Personally I've never been a fan of that approach and I know you all don't like it when a team constantly hard fouls your players either. I remember one game at the RAC years ago where he had one of his players foul out in under 3 minutes to try to disrupt Kia Vaughn with hard fouls. LV still lost the game, but that was the day I lost a lot of respect for Walz.

This reminds me of a game I watched between L-ville and UCONN and Walz did the same thing and this board was outraged. Now I know how you felt.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I don't hate them, but I fervently hopw that they lose. Maybe Griner will get fed up and punch somebody.

I would send in a seldom used player, such as Higgins, and lay Slaughter out with an accidental elbow.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time BG was beat up like this. This is what her entire freshman season looked like.

I'm really astonished at the lack of muscular development for BG over her career.. Does Baylor have an S&C coach? Best way to disrupt her is get physical because she's not very strong

Reaction Score
This reminds me of a game I watched between L-ville and UCONN and Walz did the same thing and this board was outraged. Now I know how you felt.

Refs needs to start calling fouls...I'm all about winning but at what cost??? Muggers thy name is Walz!!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I would send in a seldom used player, such as Higgins, and lay Slaughter out with an accidental elbow.
I would consider the same on your hacker Sims, if I didn't understand the concept of sportsmanship!

Reaction Score
Holy cow. Griner hasn't scored a bucket yet? And 'Ville shooting 71.4% on threes? Not at all what I expected from this game. Will 'Ville have enough to keep it up for the remainder of the game.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Britney got away with a clear foul early in the second half

Reaction Score
Louisville needs to just sustain this lead. Knock down open shots, and not turn the ball over when breaking the pressure. ONly give up dead ball turnovers and the game is theirs. However, a BU run is inevitable.

Reaction Score
Baylor needs to get stops soon or they are going to start panicking.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Can Louisville continue to make their 3 point shots. Can Shoni Schimmel continue to play under control like she has this game. If Louisville continues to lead, she probably will. Will Louisville have any players on the floor when the game is over or will they foul out.

Reaction Score
WOW. If Louisville can keep their composure and keep knocking down 3's they have a chance to win this!!

Reaction Score
I wonder if Geno and the players are watching and rooting for the Cards. I would be if I was Stef Dolson!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Let's see, how long before Walz gets his "T"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom