Louisville beats Baylor! ... | The Boneyard

Louisville beats Baylor! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... to the first TV timeout, 18-9

Cards have found key to beating Baylor: shoot 78% from field.

I'm sure it won't last much longer.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Plus beating the crap out of Griner. On that one play Slaughter fouled her three time and threw in a swipe for good measure. If the refs allow this kind of action this game is going to get ugly.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Shoni Schimmel misses 2 FTs and on the next possession tries an absolutely ridiculous behind the back pass that had zero chance of ending up in the hands of a Louisville player.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Seriously? Walz sends his players out with an intention of being extra rough and then complains about fouls?

Reaction Score
Shoni Schimmel misses 2 FTs and on the next possession tries an absolutely ridiculous behind the back pass that had zero chance of ending up in the hands of a Louisville player.
That kind of fancy passing stuff against Baylor is just dumb. There didn't even appear to be 'Ville player in the trajectory of the pass. Not sure what Shoni was thinking.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Seriously? Walz sends his players out with an intention of being extra rough and then complains about fouls?

Jeff Walz complains more than any coach in college basketball.

Reaction Score
I keep waiting for Louisville to starting missing 3's. Hasn't happened yet.. Stunning so far.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Kim needs to move BG to the high post and put Pope down low.

Cardinals playing their butts off.

Reaction Score
Yes he does. It is SOP for him. If the refs "let them play", L'ville plays a very physical game. Walz players will keep at it until the refs start calling them for it.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

First rule of thuggery. Act like you're the victim. As with many other approaches like this (If you can't beat them legitimately, beat them up), the media very seldom calls it for what it is.

Reaction Score
Plus beating the crap out of Griner. On that one play Slaughter fouled her three time and threw in a swipe for good measure. If the refs allow this kind of action this game is going to get ugly.
Don't ya just luv it.....................

Reaction Score

Louisville is Slaughtering Baylor

Reaction Score
First rule of thuggery. Act like you're the victim. As with many other approaches like this (If you can't beat them legitimately, beat them up), the media very seldom calls it for what it is.
Baylor getting a taste of their own game..........

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Louisville can keep being rough with Griner as long as they don't all foul out. But can they also go 8-11 from three in the 2nd half too? I doubt it.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I don't hate them, but I fervently hopw that they lose. Maybe Griner will get fed up and punch somebody.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Sims is getting ridiculous bail out calls!
She has outstanding footwork and uses it to bump the ball handler with her strong upper body...never gets called!
Britney is getting pushed around inside, but also,throwing a lot of elbows in return

Reaction Score
I don't hate them, but I fervently hopw that they lose. Maybe Griner will get fed up and punch somebody.
That's the problem. Jeff is purposely trying to provoke her. Personally I've never been a fan of that approach and I know you all don't like it when a team constantly hard fouls your players either. I remember one game at the RAC years ago where he had one of his players foul out in under 3 minutes to try to disrupt Kia Vaughn with hard fouls. LV still lost the game, but that was the day I lost a lot of respect for Walz.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time BG was beat up like this. This is what her entire freshman season looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom