Not open for further replies.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
My thoughts are with you.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(
A horrible thing to endure at any age. Sincere condolences.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
So sorry to hear Mau. She sounds like a real champ. Thoughts with you and your family.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(

Sad to hear of your loss, Kev, Hoping that your period of grief is brief and that you move onto remembering all of the good memories fondly. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Sorry for the loss Mau. She won't have to miss another game. Season tickets for eternity.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

My condolences, Mau

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear of your loss. 91 years old. God Bless you and your family at this time of sadness.

Reaction Score

Sorry for you lose Mau. Celebrate her wonderful life!

Reaction Score
You have my sympathies. I hope memories of a long life well lived ease your loss.

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss, Mau. Sounds like she had a good long life and a great relationship with her son.

Reaction Score
Sincere thanks to ALL my BY friends for the support, they aren't just typed words instead they mean a lot at a time like this. The really do!

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself during this time as you cared for her. Be well.

Reaction Score
@mauconnfan Mau 91 is a blessing, you are in the minority of having a parent in their 90s. My wife lost her mother at 62 (10 years ago) and my mother at 72 (also 10 years ago).

Now with that said the same week my wife's mother died she met a boy who lost his mother at 6 years old. His story wiped the tears away (i.e. many of them) and helped her to 'celebrate' the time she had with her mom.

Grieving and mourning is different for all and please mourn with our condolences. Just know that the in your sadness, believe it or not, you are envied by all who can only wish our mom was around that long.

Also try and stop drinking so much so you can take advantage of her good great genes.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry, Mau. You are blessed to have had such a long time with her. Interesting that Brimah returns and your mom bows out. If we go on a tear, she may need to be our mojo mascot this year. You seem like the type that could find the fun and humor in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom