Lost a true Husky fan | The Boneyard

Lost a true Husky fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
My condolences Mau. Sending good thoughts and vibes your way tonight.

Reaction Score
Condolences mau to you and your family. 91 years is a good life. God bless.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
I am sorry for your loss and I hope that soon your sorrow passes and the memories you so clearly cherish will again fill you with joy.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear mau. Hope you and your family are at least comforted knowing she's not in pain and in a better place.

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear this Mau, she sounds like an awesome lady. 91 years is a great run and she will always be in your heart and memories so she's never truly gone.

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss, dude. Sounds like she was a great lady.

The boys kicked butt for her today ;)

Reaction Score
Today was a great day for us to get a much needed win but in the meantime we lost a huge fan.

My mom passed today at 91 beautiful years of age, sitting next to her besides her family was her UConn Jonathan pillow dog, her UConn blanket was on her for the season and she went peacefully to visit dad. She will be missed but I assure you if there's any chance she can help, she will because she hadn't missed a mens or women's game for the last 25 years at least if only to the last few months.

I share this with the BY because I need to with my cyber friends - it helps, can't sleep yet but will get back there.:(
Condolences Mau. Sorry to hear about this happening. Well at least she lived a long life and found happiness in UCONN basketball like most of us do on the BY.

Reaction Score
Very sorry Mau. It is great that you and your family had your mother for 91 years but this is never easy. My condolences to you and your family.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss. No matter the age, the loss is still painful. Sounds like a great lady! How many of us could claim such dedication to the Huskies? Take good care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom