Livestream: Uconn vs. Fort Hayes St. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Livestream: Uconn vs. Fort Hayes St.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Isn't the audio portion the radio broadcast audio?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice line by Geno about dressing casual or formal

Today, casual wins but juries still out on future games. One of us on the team is like an Anti-Vaxxer (Anti-Casual) and I dont need to name her ,

Other tidbit. Azzi

She goes in spurts. She can be quiet and then busts out Basket after Basket. If she plays to her instincts, she will stand out :D

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I couldn't get the video feed until I switched browsers to Google Chrome.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
nika comes in. it takes the announcer aboot 5 words in to mention 'grit' in describing her. i guess they read the by, too. the days of dorka have officially begun. noice. 'nuff said.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
I have a surface laptop and it's super clear no lag. I'm on fios sure that helps.

Reaction Score
First half thoughts.

Paige is amazing. I know people say ad nauseum she's so unselfish but it seems she truly passes up opportunities for herself to get others involved. She definitely got Azzi going at the start of the second quarter. She tried to feed Caroline at the end of the half.

Geno is so quotable but sometimes admittedly I think he's just sort of talking. Then you watch and see what he says happen. Paige passed up a layup to kick it out to AE for a jumper and it's like ooo that's what he's saying. Then what he's been saying about Dorka showed up in the first half as well. She's really good. She is highly skilled. She's so aggressive, I thought she took on double teams in the post, perhaps being over-excited. And I believe he said she could be the key. They just don't really have another post like her.

Everyone really looks good. One thing we don't talk about with Evina is she's improved so much as a shooter. I know I'm overhyping an exhibition game but she just shoots better than I thought she did at Tennessee. I have confidence when she puts the ball up. Caroline plays a great floor game. Azzi is an awesome shooter.

The only thing that I would say was a bit worrisome was some of their switching and fouling. Looks like Fort Hays was able to get some really clean looks from 3. Arkansas will put them up, so they can't give up them same looks.

Reaction Score
Thanks again for sharing the link...audio/video. I kind of like the audio anyway. :cool: :)

Reaction Score
Thanks very much! Nice to watch the team again.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I couldn't get anything until I tried using Chrome. Pretty good picture and sound.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
My overall impressions were PB5 was PB5 she wasn't full throttle, mostly facilitating, probably a way to establish connection, see how best to get her new teammates the ball. I like that she's locked in already with the steals and blocking- I think her defense is underated. Ducharme I see why Geno is high on her- she's going to see play time, I like how she finishes. Dorka as good as Geno says- very fluid and loves the rim- just like she said. Nika "my dawg" was Nika looked healthy, pesky and ready to go. Azzi shot is on but seemed hesitant moving the ball at times- I think that's mostly still trying acclimate to all the movement of the office. She moved well on defense. One thing I did notice it's seems most everyone was locked in on team defense, everyone was aggressively going after the ball. Liv well... she looked okay... I'm going to withhold any critique for now. Aaliyah, whoo...rust what rust?! Evina, Chrystin look ready, and aggressive.
Those workouts look like they'll pay divends.
Amari...jurys still out for me. It was nice to see Mir and Piath both looked comfortable out there. If Aubrey is unable to go for some reason... hopefully not. It's possible Mir will see time. I like her athleticism.
Finally I see my main pet peeve reared its ugly head already..free throws. They got to get that under control. That's my take.

Reaction Score
I'm going to try something completely different with this live stream. My TV is an LG "smart tv", found out there's also a browser included with all them apps...by the way I never use the LG apps, I use the ROKU to access my fav apps. Will give it try to see if I can use the browser to watch the game, without going through any mirror/casting of screen or Windows or whatever other options are available. If I can't get it to work...back to my PC.
This idea did not come to fruition, at least for me. I couldn't even get a black screen (where video will play) with countdown timer till game. Must be something about this LG Oled built in browser. Switched back to PC and no problem watching the game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This idea did not come to fruition, at least for me. I couldn't even get a black screen (where video will play) with countdown timer till game. Must be something about this LG Oled built in browser. Switched back to PC and no problem watching the game.
I have an older LG LED TV (1080p) and it is notoriously twitchy using the built-in browser. I just Chromecast things to the TV. It’s an easier interface and good quality. You would just need to get a new 4K Chromecast, or fire stick, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom