Livestream: Uconn vs. Fort Hayes St. | The Boneyard

Livestream: Uconn vs. Fort Hayes St.

Reaction Score
This link has already been posted 4 or 5 times, but thanks anyway.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Adding "Livestream" to the title. . .
Excellent.

I had the main page saved.

Unfortunately, I had no idea where to find the game on the site.

Thankfully, someone included the full link to the https//*/watch page in another thread that I noticed this morning.

Knowing what to look for it still took about 15 minutes to find it drilling down the pages on the site.

Thanks for posting.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Adding "Livestream" to the title. . .
Excellent.

I had the main page saved.

Unfortunately, I had no idea where to find the game on the site.

Thankfully, someone included the full link to the https//*/watch page in another thread that I noticed this morning.

Knowing what to look for it still took about 15 minutes to find it drilling down the pages on the site.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Someone else mentioned it in another thread, but one of the good things about this forum is how posters look out for one another. I always appreciate when people take the time to do that.

Reaction Score
Will we be able to replay the live stream at a later time?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The two exhibition games from two years ago is posted on the UConn game replays. So I believe that tomorrows will end up under this years game link for the 21-22 season

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

The two exhibition games from two years ago is posted on the UConn game replays. So I believe that tomorrows will end up under this years game link for the 21-22 season
I don't believe that the video will be copyrighted, so it probably will be uploaded to UCONNHUSKYGAMES, as @MSGRET pointed out.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the direct link. Every year, they are rusty in the beginning. I need to temper expectations.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Can we have a great big amen! I don't know if it is just me, but until a streaming service actually works I'm a bundle of nerves. Once that is done I move on the anxiety chapter 2 - you know: will it freeze, will it pixelate once a minute, etc, etc. You'd think they would be better, far better than they are.

Reaction Score
So the broadcast is “free” on Husky all access! Does free mean I don’t need to even have a one day subscription to HAA?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you have a Windows 10 OS on your computer, WI_FI and a Smart TV or Roku (in the same room as your computer), Windows allows you to cast your screen to the TV and Roku. (I cast to the 4K Roku because the picture quality was a bit better.)
To do this, click on the Notifications icon at the lower right side of your screen. Select "Connect". Select your TV or Roku as appropriate. Select Allow or Always Allow in the dialogs that should appear. If everything works as planned, your TV should be displaying your computer's screen. So, good luck.
BTW, my tv is a 2015 4K/3D Samsung Smart TV so hopefully later model TVs will be recognized by Windows. I also have a Firestick connected to my TV but it didn't appear as an available display...

Reaction Score
I'm still a bit confused.......is there going to be video or is it audio only?

Reaction Score
I'm still a bit confused.......is there going to be video or is it audio only?
Yes there is a planned video feed. 12:30 to 1:00 is apparently audio only. Video stream starts at 1:00 EST. This, of course, is if the same problems that occurred at the first night don't re-occur!

Reaction Score
I'm going to try something completely different with this live stream. My TV is an LG "smart tv", found out there's also a browser included with all them apps...by the way I never use the LG apps, I use the ROKU to access my fav apps. Will give it try to see if I can use the browser to watch the game, without going through any mirror/casting of screen or Windows or whatever other options are available. If I can't get it to work...back to my PC.

Reaction Score
Can we have a great big amen! I don't know if it is just me, but until a streaming service actually works I'm a bundle of nerves. Once that is done I move on the anxiety chapter 2 - you know: will it freeze, will it pixelate once a minute, etc, etc. You'd think they would be better, far better than they are.
Streaming seems to be problematic no matter the source or service because there are so many different factors involved. Even the big dogs sometimes can't get it right. I assume UConn is using students/interns to do most of the work, so I'm braced for whatever happens. The folks that finally figured out what they were doing all graduated last year, and now we're starting over. Fun times.

One season the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) tried to have each team stream their own games. Hoo boy. What a crap shoot, and by crap we ain't talking dice here. They used semi-pro equipment and assistants/students to do the actual technical part including camera work (zoom and camera direction seemed hard to master), sound and transmission and the results were always somewhere between pretty decent and watching a bank robbery on closed circuit.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I have a LG smart TV with the browser app. I've went to the watch page. the game is listed and the countdown timer was running. I have the page bookmarked.

I located video on the site and they played fine.

Whenever I have the option to stream on the LG TV I do. TV is hooked up vie Ethernet and wifi. ROKU & Amazon stick are wifi only.

Ok someone hear has the new top priced ROKU that has Ethernet.

Reaction Score
If you have a Windows 10 OS on your computer, WI_FI and a Smart TV or Roku (in the same room as your computer), Windows allows you to cast your screen to the TV and Roku. (I cast to the 4K Roku because the picture quality was a bit better.)
To do this, click on the Notifications icon at the lower right side of your screen. Select "Connect". Select your TV or Roku as appropriate. Select Allow or Always Allow in the dialogs that should appear. If everything works as planned, your TV should be displaying your computer's screen. So, good luck.
BTW, my tv is a 2015 4K/3D Samsung Smart TV so hopefully later model TVs will be recognized by Windows. I also have a Firestick connected to my TV but it didn't appear as an available display...
If you connect your PC to TV with HDMI cable, everything in your PC will be showing in your TV. No need to do setup in your TV (just be sure to switch your TV input to HDMI input).

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I can hear the audio but only have a dark screen at this time. Lovely. Hopefully they will fix it for the replay...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom