Live Steaming of Senior Day Ceremony | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Live Steaming of Senior Day Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Geno on Stef's dancing:

"I have seen enough of it over the last four years. It reminded me of that great line from "A League of their Own"..."I have seen enough to know that I've seen too much"...it is kind of how I felt."

LOL!!!!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
No tears, ultimate composure and enjoyment

And then they went out and destroyed Rutgers

Reaction Score
Did they have 2 undergrads in a basement produce that thing? Very poorly done production, with gaps in sound, no crowd noise or crowd reaction/signs and topped off by that annoying "grrrowwwlllll" that the PA announcer gives to anything even remotely important. No mention of name of manager either.

Also surprised that they allowed the song during Bria's portion, as it had an obscenity and mentioned smoking weed.

Too bad it lacked in all of these areas, as these are 2 of the most memorable seniors to come down Husky Way.

Reaction Score
Okay I just watched it, WTF was up with the music? Did anyone listen to the song lyrics? "Smoke some weed, drink some wine".... I hope that this song was not playing at Gampel. Forever young? I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this is an issue. This was for Bria

Firework for Stef was fine... but Bria's song. Seriously?

Reaction Score
Okay I just watched it, WTF was up with the music? Did anyone listen to the song lyrics? "Smoke some weed, drink some wine".... I hope that this song was not playing at Gampel. Forever young? I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this is an issue. This was for Bria

Firework for Stef was fine... but Bria's song. Seriously?
Pretty sure Forever Young was also the song played for Maya (or was it Tina's) senior day. It has been used before.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Pretty sure Forever Young was also the song played for Maya (or was it Tina's) senior day. It has been used before.
Tina... its a song by Jay Z (Forever Young) New Yorkers love Jay Z

weed alcohol etc is a way of life... Im sure they didnt mention those thing in songs back in the 60's and 70's (not directed at you Hoops)

this day is about them... not the fans, geesh b**ch and moan about lil everything.

we want CPTV back because SNY didnt televise Senior Night (day)... give me a break!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not SNY, they have a film crew there and will share it later. They stepped up and are serving the fans. CBSSN had game rights and doesn't do those things. CPTV wouldn't have been able to do it either if CBSSN had the contract for the game.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With this reaction from fans, I suggest they don't bother next year. Bad music bad production values no crowd mike ...
I was very happy Husky Vision stepped up and produced some video, any video. CPTV would have done nada had they not been broadcasting the game which happened a number of times as well. The video I am pretty sure was the standard camera they use for in house on the big boards and they used the standard audio feed from the PA system.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if this video is only available to those in/around the state of Connecticut? I'm from San Diego and I still can't view the video even though I can watch all the other videos. I've asked the UconnWbb twitter account, but haven't received a response yet.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link...I was just happy that I was able to view the ceremony, chosen songs notwithstanding.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if this video is only available to those in/around the state of Connecticut? I'm from San Diego and I still can't view the video even though I can watch all the other videos. I've asked the UconnWbb twitter account, but haven't received a response yet.
It shouldn't be blocked based on location - go to the Husky's web site - select All Access, and then select the Senior Day ceremonies 'free'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom