Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
bumped for those who are stressing about SNY not showing it

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Live steaming???? They're going to be honored in a sauna? Well, whatever works for the seniors.

Emily Latella would be proud, Dobbs! "what's all this I hear about live steaming of seniors on television! That much moisture can't be good for our elderly! That's why so many of them move to Arizona!" "Uh, no, Miss Latella, that's "streaming", not "steaming", and it's seniors in college, who play basketball". ...."Oh. .... That's different....Never mind!"

Reaction Score
So let me ask a question, do you have to be a subscribed and paying customer of Husky vision all access or is this one time free? Can anyone answer because i would hate to try to link this at ceremony time and find out I have to buy a subscription at that time!!!

Last edited:

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
So let me ask a question, do you have to be a subscribed and paying customer of Husky vision all access or is this one time free? Can anyone answer because i would hate to try to link this at ceremony time and find out I have to buy a subscription at that time!!!
Good question!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Good job by UConn. Doesn't make up for that embarrassing production for the 1999 men, tho.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Emily Latella would be proud, Dobbs! "what's all this I hear about live steaming of seniors on television! That much moisture can't be good for our elderly! That's why so many of them move to Arizona!" "Uh, no, Miss Latella, that's "streaming", not "steaming", and it's seniors in college, who play basketball". ...."Oh. .... That's different....Never mind!"
That was excellent!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
nan linds said:
Forgot what time? 3:30?

Supposed to start at 3:42 Eastern (per the article at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom