Liv with an awesome WNBA preseason game (in a Loss to Seattle) | The Boneyard

Liv with an awesome WNBA preseason game (in a Loss to Seattle)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Mod please delete this. Already posted.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Is Lauren Cox so established that she does not have to play in this game?

Reaction Score
I wish I could be so confident. Cambage, Zahui B and Lauren Cox at the Center Position? None of them played
I wish I could be so confident. Cambage, Zahui B and Lauren Cox at the Center Position? None of them played
Liv will have better conditioning and energy over all of those players. She will get opportunity to play with each of them. Imagine her passes to each of them. They’ll love having her on the court. No way she is traded.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The Sparks always have a tough roster to make. This year being no exception.

Reaction Score
I think Derek Fisher likes what he sees in ONO. Watch for her to get more playing time in the Sparks 2nd pre-season game this Thursday. I think ONO has a real shot at displacing somebody on the roster. Blocks, steals, assists and the double-double. Go Liv!

Reaction Score
Maybe they are both showcasing her and seeing if they want to keep her. They can always trade someone. A key to success in the WNBA is to stock players who are both cheap and can contribute so that you can afford your stars. Seems like they like Liz can do and saw her as the best value for that draft slot.

Reaction Score
If sparks don’t keep liv, I could easily see another team picking her up, that’s length I’m sure someone could use.
I don't know the other teams' roster situation, but in particular the Storm or the Lynx among others might find good use for Liv.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Great to see ONO showcase how multifaceted she is as a big. If she can keep developing her outside shot, she'll make a great high post distributor (which is also good because I don't think she'll ever develop the body mass/strength to go toe to toe in the paint with the WNBA's best).

It's annoying that the team that drafted ONO has more post depth than any WNBA team. It's almost hard to think of a team that's less in need of her talents.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I think Derek Fisher likes what he sees in ONO. Watch for her to get more playing time in the Sparks 2nd pre-season game this Thursday. I think ONO has a real shot at displacing somebody on the roster. Blocks, steals, assists and the double-double. Go Liv!
How much more can she get than 35 minutes? Feels counterintuitive to run someone more than that in the preseason.

Reaction Score
Really nice start, if I am reading stats right she led her team in total rebounds, OB's, DB's, assists, blocks, scoring and minutes! If the Sparks cut her, it will be due to depth issues at her position not her performance. I'm all in on the Lynx picking her up if that happens, can never have too many Huskies on your squad!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom