Linnae Harper | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Linnae Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Surely Harper knows Morgan Tuck well, both having competed often in Chicago. She just might follow Morgan's example.

MT has known (in recent years, while still in HS) of the talent at and en route to Storrs, yet she committed. She stated publicly (in an interview, as I recall, reported here) that she was NOT coming to UConn "to sit the bench." (I loved her omission of the word "on" which helped cause that statement to stick in my head.)

This young lady, who gives every indication of being a quality player, seems to relish the challenge of competing for playing time at UConn rather than have PT guaranteed somewhere else.

I have no doubt that she will get her (ample) playing time the old fashioned way. She will earn it.

Linnae? When Morgan talks, are you listening?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Listening to Captain Morgan always sounds like a good rule.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
She definitely "has a little captain in her", watched her trying to calm her teammates down in AZ when they including Massengale were playing out of control.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
She definitely "has a little captain in her", watched her trying to calm her teammates down in AZ when they including Massengale were playing out of control.

I bet she'll be a team captain in her junior year, after Bria and Stef graduate.

Not that she will wait that long to act like a leader -- she already does. I expect that even by the end of this season, hers will be one of the strongest voices on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom