Life is full of surprises & lucky to be alive | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Life is full of surprises & lucky to be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Real scary stuff. Glad to hear you are feeling better and a full recovery is expected. Be well.

Reaction Score
Sounds like post viral encephalomyelitis…had it when I was 3 years old. Glad you are recovering.
That's interesting because my main doctor at Gaylord said that he had spent a considerable period of time researching what happened to me. He said that, while it does happen to adults, the majority of the patient population are children. And, he said that was one of the reasons that he felt strongly that I needn't worry about it happening again. However, for all of us, I am a strong believer that God[yeah that guy! :)] has a virtually bottomless trick bag; and He absolutely does not conform to our plans, timetables etc.. AND, that He is loads smarter than the combined intellect of the planet. The biggest challenge to me has been to my faith which I thought was a lot stronger than it actually turned out to be. It turns out,imo, that literally every breath we take is an "all bets are off" situation. Are we ready? I, apparently, wasn't. I hope that I do whatever it takes to be more ready the next time.

GO HUSKIES!!!
555.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member