2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, 3.0 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geez, between the NFL draft and the damn portal, I've spent almost every waking hour this week doing nothing except waiting.
I've been just waiting for retirement since I was in elementary school. ~ 25 more years to go.

Reaction Score
Man, what the hell does that mean??
He didn’t stick the portal landing.
stephen colbert stick landing GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Reaction Score
Liam could be like that chick you asked to the prom and she responds "I have to see, I'll get back to you."
If she says yes, fine, but start asking other babes in the meantime.

Reaction Score
National media is really sleeping on Stewart. I'll be pretty surprised if he doesn't start.
He has all the makings to make a gigantic leap this summer; he has the size , athleticism, and the natural FEEL for the game. Sure he wasn't as elite as castle as a defender , but the potential is just obvious with him. Plus looking back at his pedigree killing it in HS just my opinion

Reaction Score
If it's him vs McNeely for the starting 3 spot, those 2 will have a battle all summer long for minutes. Will bd great for their development.
My guess is that, at least to start the season, Stewart starts at the 3 and Alex starts at the 4. If Alex needs to sit, Stewart moves to the 4 and McNeeley comes in. If Stewart needs to sit then McNeeley subs.

Reaction Score
The 3-peat talk is getting a little out of control lol. Donovan Clingan was by far the most impactful player in the country this past year and Cam Spencer was by far the most impactful transfer.
We will need to learn how to win close games, no biggie.

Reaction Score
The 3-peat talk is getting a little out of control lol. Donovan Clingan was by far the most impactful player in the country this past year and Cam Spencer was by far the most impactful transfer.
Knecht was the most impactful transfer technically

Reaction Score
If we have Karaban, McNeeley, and Brea the three-peat talk will be pretty loud and deservedly so. If we have Karaban, McNeeley, Brea, and Mahaney the three-peat talk will be blaring.

We just have to wait and see how things shake out because we don't officially have any of them at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom