LET'S GOOOOO UCONNNN GAME THREAD | Page 6 | The Boneyard

LET'S GOOOOO UCONNNN GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Maybe a Trump dance will make it rain buckets. So here now is your halftime entertainment:

XTbmVJO.gif

5B15OCm.gif

Reaction Score
It's not a second guess. We all knew it was trouble soon as it happened.

Bugsy - I'm not second-guessing YOU at all. I'm agreeing it was a killer, and saying, "Hey KO, why not throw AB back in! What do we have to lose?" I get KO sitting him, thinking he'd bring him back in the 2nd half, but maybe you break the rule there when you go down 24 and are lying flat on your back. IOW, I was lightly second-guessing KO, or at least suggesting we think about maybe deviating from the 2-foul sit rule.

Reaction Score
He had a stupid over the back foul, but Kansas is doing the same every other trip down the floor and no call. They should be in foul trouble too

Reaction Score
i wouldn't say this is over but gibbs Miller are cooked in their matchups. Gibbs playing pg has been horrendous not sure why he isn't off ball

Reaction Score
Bugsy - I'm not second-guessing YOU at all. I'm agreeing it was a killer, and saying, "Hey KO, why not throw AB back in! What do we have to lose?" I get KO sitting him, thinking he'd bring him back in the 2nd half, but maybe you break the rule there when you go down 24 and are lying flat on your back. IOW, I was lightly second-guessing KO, or at least suggesting we think about maybe deviating from the 2-foul sit rule.

Gotcha. I agree - sat Brimah too long as the game was getting out of hand.

Reaction Score
Stop trying to act so high and mighty. We are getting killed and people want to vent on the board, so be it. And this isn't like when we are playing bad against an AAC opponent, this is one of the best teams in the nation and we seem ill-prepared and like not even trying on defense. We have never been confused with a good offensive team but we could always hang our hat on defense, and it has been awful.

So, venting when we're struggling against the #1 team makes sense, but when we struggle against a bad AAC team, that's different.

I get that apparently I'm not like some of the people here who need to take a s*** on the players when they're struggling, but it's the #1 team.

Not every post reacting to a play has to make it sound like the player is a worthless loser.

Reaction Score
Guys just drink more. It makes the first half seem like less of a disaster, but at the same time, gives me hope (false perhaps) for the second half comeback of a lifetime!!

Reaction Score
Just tell me how you make up 20 points in the 2nd half to the no. 1 seed.

Reaction Score
Only 8 pts from our frontcourt against the jayhawks. Dham with all of them.

Reaction Score
Ellis , we have no one for him . Too tall for Miller and Hamilton too quick for the bigs . Kansas is just elite .

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
And now we have to listen to this bull half time show!

Reaction Score
Oy, My wife and I have taken my folks to dinner for their birthday. While the timing sucks and I'm getting updates from friends and on here and I'm kind of happy I've got a somewhat legit excuse or I'd have been even more of a raving lunatic by now.

Reaction Score
Enjoying Dr Pol right now. Will check back to the game after. Hopefully we will have made a run by then.

Reaction Score
Well what the hell, breaking out the oven roasted turkey again.

Reaction Score
I'd kill for a big man with an ounce of a post game. Brimah will never be anywhere close to formidable

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We literally will have to hold them to 20 points in the 2nd half.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Perfect storm. Not all of our shots have been good, but we've missed several that usually (or at least often) go in. They're making almost every outside shot, and without Brimah in the game we have little chance to defend them on the blocks or rebound effectively. It's just nearly impossible to pull off this type of a win if you're not making shots and your opponent is.

Reaction Score
Also not a fan of running an isolation offense when we don't have a star PG. This isn't the Sixers with AI or the 2014 fightin' Bazz's

Reaction Score
I'd kill for a big man with an ounce of a post game. Brimah will never be anywhere close to formidable
Yeahhhh, like IMO Miller's post game is overrated. No trying to take away from him or anything just think his moves are too basic for most good defensive teams

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Can't see Brimah being that much of a difference maker. Ellis is the kind of guy he struggles with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom