Latest AP Poll... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Latest AP Poll...

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I get that (and everybody loves Bama/SEC so it won't happen) but mainly based on a close loss to my #1 Clemson. And Temple is arguably still a top 25 team when you look at the other options out there. But ND has nowhere to go but down from here and the Big 12 has a path, but only if a 1 loss team like Oklahoma runs the table. Otherwise they eat each other in the remaining schedule.

If UCLA stays in the top 25 there should be an investigation.
Clemson has Wake and USCe on their remaining schedule. That is a worse schedule than ND.

Reaction Score

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Florida has a great D but should still be right behind Houston even if you buy into the one-loss teams ahead of Houston.

Oklahoma State at #4 is a joke and a 3-loss Ole Miss pops into the top 25 ahead of a Memphis a team that destroyed them, and lost to 2 top 25 teams. That is worse than a joke.

UCLA finally dropped out, but three PAC12 teams entered, taking the places of UCLA, Temple and Memphis - the latter of which seemed to really get screwed with a drop of several places for losing a one-point game late on the road vs a ranked team.

Reaction Score
Memphis getting dropped from the rankings after losing to two ranked teams with other solid wins on their schedule speaks of nothing but tting on the American to me. This is a bit of conference homer-ism but a 3 loss Ole Miss team in at #25 over a 2 loss Memphis team that beat them is proof in the pudding they're getting an SEC bump, win over Bama regardless.

Reaction Score
What is ND'S marquee victory? Only ND can get credit for losing a game in bad weather. I missed the part of that game when Clemson was allowed to play in dry conditions......

Clemson and Bama should be ahead of Ohio St., and ND shouldn't be in the top 4 tonight.

Reaction Score
What is ND'S marquee victory? Only ND can get credit for losing a game in bad weather. I missed the part of that game when Clemson was allowed to play in dry conditions.

Clemson and Bama should be ahead of Ohio St., and ND shouldn't be in the top 4 tonight.
Navy is ND's only good win. May Stanford beat them, Clemson lose at least one or more games, Auburn shockingly beat Alabama along with the latter losing in the Sec championship game, Michigan beat Ohio State, OK State and Baylor lose at least a game, AND our Huskies win out, or at least get one bowl qualifying win and a bow invitation! Totally muck things up, make it even more entertaining, and further enable the whiners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom