Kivon Taylor dual threat quaterback has signed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kivon Taylor dual threat quaterback has signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't leave out where he praised reyes. Did that a few times last year too

Reaction Score
I definitely think the kid can stick as a QB. Spread the field out. He can scoot if he needs to. He appears much quicker than McCummings. He has great touch on the deep which I think is a tougher throw to develop than short underneath routes. Appears to move very well in the pocket. He's got great size which is always nice to have. You've to love what he brings to the table athletically. He is raw and can develop hopefully into a solid starting QB. I think the QB competition will be a hot one this year.

Reaction Score
It's impossible to say where his future lies right now. What I do like is the flexibility he brings. If a pro-style QB fizzles, there's nothing else you can really do with him. If this doesn't work out, he's still a tall, athletic football player that could play a couple of other positions. He certainly throws a nice deep ball, so it'll be interesting to watch his career progress.

Reaction Score
Just saw this kids highlights. Big arm, moves well, and even shows an ability to put air under the ball for some nice touch. Wonder how he flew so under the radar. Be nice if the recruiting sites catch up with him.

Reaction Score
Just saw this kids highlights. Big arm, moves well, and even shows an ability to put air under the ball for some nice touch. Wonder how he flew so under the radar. Be nice if the recruiting sites catch up with him.

I think I read somewhere that this was his first year starting at QB. When you play in SEC country with 1000s of good athletes and you don't get any hype until mid way through your senior year it's VERY tough to get noticed

Reaction Score
Yeah but I noticed two of his receivers are going to ECU. So recruiters saw him. Our gain. No doubt about it.

Reaction Score
Yeah but I noticed two of his receivers are going to ECU. So recruiters saw him. Our gain. No doubt about it.

His first season, but the receivers may have been playing for a few seasons. Recruiters may have saw the receivers with a different QB the last couple of years and got exposure as juniors. Either way, I would completely disregard his offer list and stars.

Reaction Score
Kivon Taylor is QB today but he could also develop into a big time receiver down the road if the staff wants to move him there. but, i think that they want to keep him at qb. not alot of tape on kivon, he's only been playing 2 years or so.but i saw that he was very accurate throwing the football. plus he has a strong arm, stands 6'4'', runs a 4.6, and his mechanics have no major flaws. his main disadvantage is lack of strength. he needs to gain 20-30 pounds. of muscle in order to deal with the punishment of d 1 football

he should get fast results cause he doesnt look like he has lifted much. so he's gonna need that redshirt. If I recall, Sio Moore only had 1 offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom