Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 551 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I have heard rumors they are worse than you all think. Considerably less than what they are making now and not guaranteed but based on viewership.
They will be asking fans to remember to turn on all screens - all screens people! get them on. You're not a fan if you don't find a way to get 10 screens going for each PAC game (and coming all conferences everywhere in 2030!)

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
The BiG is eventually going after some combination of Cal, Stanford, Oregon and UW. If you believe that, then what’s left?
I haven’t thought the Big10 will take Stanford and Cal for a long time. They just don’t move the needle for their contract. Washington and Oregon come close and USCLA need travel partners.

I have also thought that FSU was a serious candidate for the Big10 if they could get out of their GOR. Clemson would be a huge surprise for me, though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I want to play poker with you.
Definitely! I'm not very good, but if you explain the rules to me I will do OK.

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
I haven’t thought the Big10 will take Stanford and Cal for a long time. They just don’t move the needle for their contract. Washington and Oregon come close and USCLA need travel partners.
Stanford and Cal probably only get in if they're a package deal with Notre Dame

Reaction Score

I have also thought that FSU was a serious candidate for the Big10 if they could get out of their GOR. Clemson would be a huge surprise for me, though.
In the crazy world of conference realignment, UCLA and Washington are almost 1200 miles from each other and that is considered a travel relief relative to all the other trips.

Reaction Score
The BiG is eventually going after some combination of Cal, Stanford, Oregon and UW. If you believe that, then what’s left?
That would be great, the Big 10 would then be 20 schools who have no chance of winning a college football or college basketball national championship.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Stanford and Cal probably only get in if they're a package deal with Notre Dame
Not saying this is true, but most ND fans say the only true rival in Cali is USC. They play Stanford every year so they can have a game there every year. Playing UCLA would work or they could keep playing Stanford OOC if the joined the Big10 (they won’t unless forced).

Reaction Score
I think Oregon, Utah, and UW will be okay no matter what. Maybe even Stanford and Cal. Washington State and Oregon State should feel less secure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom