Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 549 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Oklahoma has no vote.
True, but they can still try to poison the well on their way out.

I don't believe they would actually do that--they are going to a better place, what the hell do they care?--but you can't rule it out.

Reaction Score
The ball is at the goal line. I don't know what down it is. I don't know how much time is on the clock. But the ball is there and hopefully they can engineer the touchdown.
Time for HCJM to put in Anthony Sherman and Jordon Todman.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think it's time for some classic yacht rock that nails the current mood.

Whenever someone mentions Christopher Cross, you gotta throw this in there.

Capture.JPG

Reaction Score
This is. Avery good point. He didn’t write about Memphis.

This is football people, just like UConn has basketball people, who think that they can compete with sec and big 10, and don’t want conference to become known for its basketball.
With that logic, they should add SMU. I heard they were good at football once. Tramel's opinion now is as outdated and out of touch.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
My mind went to this place too!
Some day I may get dementia, but my curse will be always remembering this game. I was there at about the 10 yard line watching this nightmare.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
The ball is at the goal line. I don't know what down it is. I don't know how much time is on the clock. But the ball is there and hopefully they can engineer the touchdown.
We've had some pretty rough experiences with clock management at the goal line....
Edit: On review, your post triggered a bunch of us the same way... It's group PTSD.

Reaction Score
Torres is just another blowhard talking head. He is extrapolating a BY remark from a week ago to mean that the B12 will not go past 14 and that in his opinion the 14th will be AZ. No citation of a source. So he knows no more than we do.
I mean come on, you can't expect the guy to give up his sources. I think he is well connected and unfortunately if he thinks we're out, then I have to take his word for it.

Reaction Score
Some day I may get dementia, but my curse will be always remembering this game. I was there at about the 10 yard line watching this nightmare.
haha! Was there too. Everyone was blown away about what just happened. Totally snagged a loss from the jaws of victory!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Then I hope it’s not like the Army game
That is as bad but I’m still not sure how Rosa hitting the pylon was out of bounds and then the ball was placed at the two? I mean still got find a way to score but the academies always have the refs in the bag.

Reaction Score
Yormark's entire strategy, is coast to coast, with a global presence. He wants/needs NYC to remain viable long term. Only one school provides that. This idea that football only is driving the bus is outdated. Yormark knows long term what UConn provides. Its not that hard a sell and Presidents should understand that vision. The silence is causing massive speculation by the herd. Maybe nothing has changed. They are postering for 16. If it was just Arizona and 14 schools, i think it would have been made public over the weekend.

You have no idea what Yormarks strategy is. You only know what’s he’s said, not what he believes or wants.

News flash: people behave strategically. Folks understand this about every other situation, but when it comes to sports, fans suddenly believe everyone is telling 100% truth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom