Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 619 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
I was following Angels vs. Seattle game last night.

Shohei Ohtani is having the greatest season in the MLB history. He was the starting pitcher and pitched 4 amazing scoreless innings before he had a hand cramp. This however, does not change Ohtani the hitter. The unicorn stepped to the plate and hit a MLB leading bomb #40 in the 8th to put the Angels up 3-1. The stadium went nuts.

In the 9th, Angels' normally reliable all star closer Carlos Esterez got the bases loaded, and gave up a grand slam to a rookie. Angels lost 5-3.

For many Angels fans, this loss felt like a massive kick in the nut after the ultimate high after Ohtani's HR. If we don't get into the B12, I am guessing that is the same feeling many of us will be feeling.

GG

Reaction Score
Yormark is probably fine with it. He gets us and then can keep going east with ACC schools. It puts the league in a better spot for the future.
Agree. He could add us now and then go for the ACC schools once FSU bolts. I wonder if Oregon was offered a discounted amount of money from the big 10.

Reaction Score

James Crepea of Oregonian has good internal pac-12 sources. Unless the rest of the pac is going to write a check for Oregon around 30 million then someone is going to get 10 million. WSU, Oregon State maybe. so is the guy in the Oregon AD hallways or a Boston ESPN guy correct. I guess we will see. Oregon call call the $$$ to stay. Will others schools agree?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom