Kemba Lighting It Up in NBA Playoffs | The Boneyard

Kemba Lighting It Up in NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
What happened with Jeremy Lamb? He was off to a hot start this season and now is consistently in the DNP category.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
What happened with Jeremy Lamb? He was off to a hot start this season and now is consistently in the DNP category.
He's still young but it looks like he might have blown an opportunity at a fresh start. I always remember reading that he had problems on the defensive end and just effort-wise. It's really a shame because he has so much potential.

Reaction Score
He's still young but it looks like he might have blown an opportunity at a fresh start. I always remember reading that he had problems on the defensive end and just effort-wise. It's really a shame because he has so much potential.
He'll get another chance next season. He has that sleepy Mcgrady and Joe Johnson not trying look, although he doesn't have their ability. He just needs to get it right on the Defensive end, because he has all the intangibles.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He never seemed like a guy with an attitude problem, but definitely has all the wrong body language, whether he knows it or not.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Charlotte getting Courtney Lee was a sign that Lamb probably wasn't going to get the time he'd hoped. Lee is a much better defender and can shoot just as well as Jeremy. Couple that with him being a veteran and that's why you're seeing him in the rotation with Batum and Lin.

Lamb still has time. He's shown enough that I don't see him dropping from the league any time soon. As long as he continues to put in the work.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
watching kemba play sure is fun, the best thing about UConn hoops over the last six weeks (men's hoops anyhow)

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Kemba is starting to heat up in the 4th. Just nailed a contested 3 to beat the clock. Looks to be a good finish as the Hornets look to lock it up at home.

Reaction Score
This is going to the wire. Good thing a time out was called as Kemba looks gassed! Sucks KW left DW wide open switching back to his man.

Reaction Score
Scored the last 12 for Charlotte, has 37 now. Down 2, with the ball, 1:16 left.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
What a buzz-kill. The 5 second, bad charge call, and DW making some tough shots was too much. For Kemba's troubles, he gets a no call hammer dropped on him by DW for an anti-climactic ending.

Reaction Score
Actually has no help on this team right now. No one can do anything

Should have put Lin back in. He didn't have a good game, but he's the only other player that can go to the basket. The Coach has got to trust him more. (Lin is like a poor man's Manu, really.) Hopefully they can win one more in Miami.

Reaction Score
Should have put Lin back in. He didn't have a good game, but he's the only other player that can go to the basket. The Coach has got to trust him more. (Lin is like a poor man's Manu, really.) Hopefully they can win one more in Miami.
I like Lin but he's a very very poor man's Manu. Agree with your point though.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Kemba needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads